Resort Fee Policy and Inclusions
- Oceanfront StayFit gym (Moana Athletic Club)
- Yoga and fitness classes daily
- Programs including lei making, lawn games, hula lessons, mermaid story time, wildlife tours, penguin presentations and koi feedings
- Fresh flower lei upon arrival
- Two in-room prefilled reusable water bottles, filtered water and ice machines available throughout resort · Ka'anapali Trolley shuttle service within the hotel and golf resort
- Unlimited tennis, pickle ball or basketball court time (tennis/pickle balls, racquets and basketballs included)
- Concierge services
- Inkl platform: access to current, full-content newspapers and magazines viewable on your tablet or smartphone
- Beach portrait session and 5x7 inch print from Grins2Go at Hyatt Regency Maui
- Local, 1-800 and 1-888 phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room Keurig coffee and tea
- Personalized guest request texting service: Text +1 808 219 0608 for 24-hour assistance
- 15% off non-discounted greens fees at Ka’anapali Golf Courses
- 10% discount on all non-sale apparel items at the Ka’anapali Golf Courses Pro Shop
- Complimentary backpack beach chair rental
- 24-hour access to pool towels throughout resort
We are delighted to have your furry friends as our guest at our pet-friendly hotel on Maui. Please be advised of the following policies regarding pets:
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds or under will be permitted. Service dogs excluded.
- A reservation inclusive of a dog must be made three days in advance of arrival.
- Dogs are not allowed in restaurants or pool areas (service dogs excluded).
- There is a $150 charge per stay up to six nights. An additional $150 service charge will apply from day seven through 30.
- Two dogs may stay in a guest room, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.
- In the presence of a pet, the guest must be at the room to have the room serviced by Housekeeping. If both the pet and owner are not present, the room will be serviced.
- Be advised that your dog(s) must always be kept on a leash while on property.
- We will make every effort to accommodate you and your pets. Should you have any questions regarding your stay, please contact the Front Desk at extension 3101.