- Sanitization of high-touch areas using a hospital-grade disinfectant
- Increased frequency of cleaning the air filters
- Alcohol wipes provided with our guest amenities
- Complimentary hand sanitizers available upon request
Caring for Your Wellbeing at Hyatt Regency Kyoto
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is always our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have introduced the following enhanced measures for your safety and peace of mind.
- Mandatory temperature checks for all guests and associates entering the hotel
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization to maintain optimum hygiene levels
- Placement of hand sanitizers at the entrance, toilets and other areas
- Mandatory masks and hand sanitization for all associates
Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR™
Hyatt Regency Kyoto has achieved the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation.
Under the guidance of GBAC, a division of the worldwide cleaning industry association ISSA, Hyatt Regency Kyoto has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention in its facility. The accreditation ensures that the business applies best practices to prepare for, respond to, and recover from biological threats, biohazardous situations, and real-time crises’. GBAC is an international certification program by the Advisory Council.