Map, Parking + Transportation
For the JR and Bullet Train – between Odawara Station and the Hotel
The shuttle bus leaves Odawara station at 12:15 pm, 1:15 pm and 2:15 pm, and departs from the hotel at 11:30 am, 12:15 pm and 1:15 pm.
* Prior reservations for the shuttle bus are required at least one (1) hour prior to departure.
To use this service, please proceed to the West Exit parking area of Odawara station behind the bronze statue of Hojo Soun, where a bus featuring the hotel logo will pick-up guests. View the Shuttle Bus Stand Map.
For the Hakone Tozan Line – between Gora Station and the Hotel
Please call the hotel on 0460 82 2000 on your arrival at Gora station, which is a five-minute drive from the hotel.
Operation hours: 10:00am to 6:30pm daily
1. Please be reminded that seats are limited.
2. Group tours are not permitted to use this shuttle bus service.
3. The shuttle bus is not equipped with child safety seats and also carry-on of a child’s car seat is not acceptable. Children under seven years of age are not able to take this shuttle service.
4. Estimated time of journey is approximately 40-minutes; however, it may take longer depending on traffic.
5. Riding shuttle bus with your dog is not acceptable.
6. Time table is subject to modifications or updates.
■■Information about access to the Hotel under influence of Typhoon 19■■
Due to the suspension of the Hakone Tozan Railway due to the influence of Typhoon No. 19, the railway is not availabe to Gora station. Please use a car (private car) or use the Hakone Tozan train substitute bus.
Since Information will be updated from time to time, please check Hakone Tozan Train HP for the bus schedule.
・Hakone Tozan Train Hakone Tozan Cable Car
For details on the schedule of the substitute bus please check Hakone Tozan Train HP, or contact hotel for more details.
Hotel Tel :0460-82-2000
・Hakone Tozan Bus