Map, Parking + Transportation
For the JR and Bullet Train – between Odawara Station and the Hotel
The shuttle bus leaves Odawara station at 12:15 pm, 1:15 pm and 2:15 pm, and departs from the hotel at 11:30 am, 12:15 pm and 1:15 pm.
* Prior reservations for the shuttle bus are required at least one (1) hour prior to departure.
To use this service, please proceed to the West Exit parking area of Odawara station behind the bronze statue of Hojo Soun, where a bus featuring the hotel logo will pick-up guests. View the Shuttle Bus Stand Map.
For the Hakone Tozan Line – between Gora Station and the Hotel
Please call the hotel on 0460 82 2000 on your arrival at Gora station, which is a five-minute drive from the hotel.
Operation hours: 10:00am to 6:30pm daily
1. Please be reminded that seats are limited.
2. Group tours are not permitted to use this shuttle bus service.
3. The shuttle bus is not equipped with child safety seats and also carry-on of a child’s car seat is not acceptable. Children under seven years of age are not able to take this shuttle service.
4. Estimated time of journey is approximately 40-minutes; however, it may take longer depending on traffic.
5. Riding shuttle bus with your dog is not acceptable.
6. Time table is subject to modifications or updates.
Please check the official website of Hakone Tozan Railway for details.
・Hakone Tozan Train Hakone Tozan Cable Car