Care & Cleanliness Commitment
and Resort Information
and Resort Information
Resort Fee Policy
A daily resort fee of $40 plus tax will be added to your nightly rate.
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa offers a wide range of amenities to enhance your vacation experience, including:
- Two reusable keepsake water bottles, per room, per stay, upon arrival
- Filtered water and ice machines located on every guestroom floor and throughout the resort
- 24 hour access to oceanfront Stay Fit Gym
- Cultural programs including lei making, hula lessons, wildlife tours, and koi feedings
- Local, 1-800/1-888 phone calls
- In-room coffee and tea
- In-room safe
- Concierge services
- Daily yoga/fitness classes
- Resort shuttle service in Ka’anapali
- Unlimited daily tennis or basketball court time, tennis balls, racquets, and basketballs included
- Fresh flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Inkl App: Access to current full-content newspapers and magazines viewable on your tablet or smartphone
- Beach Portrait Session and 5x7 print from Grins2Go at Hyatt Regency Maui
- Personalized guest request texting service: TEXT 808 219 0608 for 24 hour assistance
- 25% off non-discounted green fees at Ka’anapali Golf Courses
- 10% discount on all non-sale apparel items at the Ka’anapali Golf Courses Pro Shop
- 24-hour access to pool towels throughout the resort
- Backpack beach chair usage for all guestroom occupants
We are delighted to have your furry friends as our guest at our pet friendly hotel in Maui.
Please be advised of the following policies regarding pets:
Only dogs weighing 50 lbs or under will be permitted. Service dogs excluded.
A reservation inclusive of a dog must be made three days in advance of arrival.
Dogs are not allowed in restaurants or pool areas (service dogs excluded)
There is a $150.00 charge per stay up to six nights. An additional $150.00 service charge will apply from day seven through 30.
Two dogs may stay in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs.
In the presence of a pet, the guest must be at the room to have the room serviced by Housekeeping. If both the pet and owner are not present the room will be serviced.
Be advised that your dog(s) must always be kept on a leash while on property.
We will make every effort to accommodate you and your pets. Should you have any questions regarding your stay, please contact the Front Desk at extension 3101.