Resort Fee Policy & Inclusions
A daily Resort Fee of $45 will be added to your nightly rate and each room of your stay.
- Oceanfront Stay Fit Gym (Moana Athletic Club)
- Yoga/fitness classes daily
- Programs including lei making, lawn games, hula lessons, mermaid story time, wildlife tours, penguin and koi feedings
- Fresh Flower Lei upon arrival
- Two in-room prefilled reusable water bottles – Filtered water and ice machines throughout resort
- Resort shuttle service in Ka'anapali (Trolley)
- Unlimited tennis, pickle ball or basketball court time; tennis/pickle balls, racquets, and basketballs included
- Concierge Services
- Inkl: access to current, full-content newspapers and magazines viewable on your tablet or smartphone
- Beach portrait session and 5X7 print from Grins2Go at Hyatt Regency Maui
- Local, 1-800 and 1-888 phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room Keurig coffee and tea
- Personalized guest request texting service: TEXT (808) 219-0608 for 24-hour assistance
- 15% off non-discounted greens fees at Ka’anapali Golf Courses
- 10% discount on all non-sale apparel items at the Ka’anapali Golf Courses Pro Shop
- Backpack beach chair rental
- 24-hour access to pool towels throughout resort
We are delighted to have your furry friends as our guest at our pet friendly hotel in Maui.
Please be advised of the following policies regarding pets:
Only dogs weighing 50 lbs or under will be permitted. Service dogs excluded.
A reservation inclusive of a dog must be made three days in advance of arrival.
Dogs are not allowed in restaurants or pool areas (service dogs excluded)
There is a $150.00 charge per stay up to six nights. An additional $150.00 service charge will apply from day seven through 30.
Two dogs may stay in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs.
In the presence of a pet, the guest must be at the room to have the room serviced by Housekeeping. If both the pet and owner are not present the room will be serviced.
Be advised that your dog(s) must always be kept on a leash while on property.
We will make every effort to accommodate you and your pets. Should you have any questions regarding your stay, please contact the Front Desk at extension 3101.