Our Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment
Our top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues back to Hyatt properties is doing it safely, with your wellbeing in mind.
Guided by our purpose of care and experience delivering world-class hospitality for more than 60 years, Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment builds on our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols.
You can have peace of mind knowing we are taking precautionary measures in an effort to maintain a safe environment for our guests, customers and colleagues. While we continue to evolve and enhance our safety and cleanliness protocols, click here to learn about some new measures you may see at Hyatt hotels worldwide.
- Rooms are all smoke free; charges will apply for smoking in room.
- Check-in is at 3 p.m.
- Checkout is at noon
- Crib request is at no charge
- Minimum age to reserve room is 18 years
- For occupancy purposes, anyone under the age of 12 is considered a child; an adult is anyone age 13 and up
- Pets are not allowed (service animals only)
- No charge for a refrigerator
- Rollaway bed, $30 USD per stay
- Credit card required at check in for incidental charges
- Room comes equipped with a Roll-in shower for easy access (No Glass Door) Curtain is used instead
- Grab Bars are located in the Toilets for safety and convenience
- All other amenities remain the same
Late Checkout Policy and Fees
- Subject to availability until 2 p.m.
- Checkout between 2–3 p.m. is $50 USD
- Checkout between 3–6 p.m. is $100 USD.
- Checkout after 6 p.m. is considered a full-night stay
- Early departure fee of one night room and tax applies
- FOR INCIDENTAL CHARGES: Credit card required at check in.
Do Not Disturb Policy
At Hyatt, the welfare and safety of our guests and colleagues is a top priority. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guest room at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guest room.
Passport holders from the countries of Australia and New Zealand and all Asian and Pacific nations require a visa in advance. The only exceptions are South Korea, Israel and Turkey.
No visa is required for travelers arriving from the United States, Canada, the EU, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Iceland and the rest of the British Commonwealth, with the exception of the Commonwealth African countries of Cameroon, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Tanzania and Uganda.
No visa is required for those arriving from the nearby countries of Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela and Suriname. Visas are required for travelers arriving from Mexico and all non- Commonwealth/non-EU Caribbean, Central and South American countries. The remainder of non-Commonwealth/non-EU Europe and Africa travelers also must secure a visa in advance. Both advance and free, on-arrival visas are for a 90-day maximum stay.
Hoverboard policy: For the safety for our guests and employees, we do not allow hoverboards on any Hyatt property.
Weapon policy: This hotel prohibits firearms and other weapons of any kind.
While at the hotel, we ask that you and your four-legged friend follow our Pet Guidelines to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Pets are allowed in guestrooms on any floor & outdoor garden sitting area
- Pets are not permitted on the pool deck or in our restaurant
- All pets must be housebroken
- Please maintain your pet on a leash at all times in public spaces
- For service of your room, please dial “0” to establish a time when you will be out for a walk and housekeeping can service your room. Housekeeping provides daily service between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Please clean up after your pet
- Out of respect for other guests, kindly ensure that your pet settles down by 9:00 p.m. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the Front Desk in case of an emergency
- It is advised that pets not be left unattended in your room
- If a pet is disturbing hotel guests due to barking or crying, the hotel has the right to ask that the pet is taken off property
- The hotel does not assume any liability for your pet's actions while on property
- Deep cleaning fees will apply for guests with pets of $100USD
A bag check will be issued, free of charge, should guests need to leave their baggage on property before checking in or after checking out. The hotel is not liable for the theft, loss, damage, or destruction of the items stored in the absence of gross negligence on the part of the hotel or its employees. If the stored item is not claimed within 30 days, it will be treated as lost and found (see Lost & Found Policy).
Safes / Lost and Found / Personal Property
In-room safes are provided in every guest room to store any items of value. However, the hotel is not liable for the theft, loss, damage, or destruction of the property in the absence of gross negligence on the part of the hotel or its employees. The hotel will make every effort to retrieve and hold any items accidentally left behind for up to 30 days. After that period has passed, and the item remains unclaimed, it becomes property of the hotel or it is disposed of. To contact the Lost and Found department dial 1-868-623-2222 and our operators will connect you.