Resort Fee Policy
During your stay at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa, you’ll enjoy endless resort benefits. Take your time to indulge in exclusive benefits back at our resort, including:
· Local and 800 phone calls and incoming faxes
· 24-hour access to our StayFit fitness center
· Yoga and aerobics room with video classes on demand Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
· Two complimentary bottles of water daily
· Use of the putting green at Twin Warriors Golf Club
· Golf bag storage
Resort recreation facilities and activities including:
· Three swimming pools, whirlpool and waterslide. Towel service provided
· Tennis and basketball courts; balls and racquets provided
· Horseshoe pits
· Bicycles and helmets
· Nature/jogging trails with fitness stations
· Self-guided nature walks
· Separate adult/quiet pool
· Outdoor and indoor games
· Seasonal cultural activities: Traditional pueblo bread-baking, storytelling under the starts, artisan demonstrations
A daily resort fee of $34 inclusive of taxes will apply to all room nights
Dogs must be on a leash or in a carrying case when traveling to and from the guest room.
Dogs are allowed in public areas such as restaurants, swimming pools, living room or high traffic areas where children are present.
Room assignments will be based upon availability, with the intent to place them on the ground floor level for ease of access to the outdoors.
Guests will receive a welcome amenity for their dog which includes:
· Welcome letter with designated walking areas and local dog facilities’ contact numbers
· Tamaya souvenir
· Housekeeping door sign
· Hygiene supplies
Cats are not allowed at the hotel.
A non-refundable, $75 dog deposit charge will be posted to the guest room folio. This deposit covers additional cleaning procedures performed by the resort and potential replacement of guest room items. An additional fee of $25 for one additional dog in the same room, maximum of two dogs per room.
We allow dogs up to 50 pounds at the resort.
Smoking is prohibited in any room, patio or balcony. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor areas.