A daily destination fee of $25.00 (subject to change) is applied to each room of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- $15 daily non-cumulative Food & Beverage credit (applicable at Market)
- $10 Parking credit (self-parking only, based on availability)
- 10% off Elaia Spa Treatment
- In-room Keurig setup with coffee & tea
- Up to 4 bottled waters daily upon request
- In-Room access to Google Chromecast
- In-room guided meditations through Headspace
- Premium Wi-Fi
- 24-hour fitness center access
- Local and 800 phone calls
- Postcard postage
- In-room fitness kit upon request (Yoga mats, light dumbells, resistance bands, etc…)
- 20% off tickets for Argosy Sightseeing Tours
- 25% off 5th Avenue Theatre
- 15% off Soul Cycle classes
- Monorail Espresso 10% retail discount
- 10% off Flora and Henri
- 10% class discount at Urban Yoga Spa
Check-in from 4 p.m.–midnight
Late check-in is subject to availability
Express Check-In available
The minimum check in age is 21 years old.
Checkout before 11 a.m.
We are Pet Friendly
Your pets are welcome at Hyatt Regency Seattle. Only one dog, which must be housebroken, is allowed per room. Dogs must be attended to at all times and on a leash while on the property. Pets are not allowed in restaurants, meeting spaces, Fitness Center, Regency Club or any public areas other than the lobby. Our team will be on-hand to provide information on nearby walking routes, pet shops, groomers, vets and local pet-friendly establishments for added convenience.
Weight limit: 50 lbs or lighter
Fees: $50 fee for the entire stay
Our guests’ and associates’ safety and security are of utmost importance to Hyatt. This policy is designed for the protection of our guests and associates and pertains to the presence of firearms on hotel premises.
Hyatt recognizes that guests or visitors may legally possess firearms for a variety of legitimate purposes. This policy is intended to create a safe environment for all guests and visitors by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms on our premises.
Hotel premises are private property. Guests or visitors of a Hyatt hotel who lawfully are permitted to possess a firearm may bring such firearm onto hotel premises for storage purposes only. Any guest or visitor who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state and local laws with respect to firearms in the jurisdiction where the hotel is located and ensuring that the firearm is:
- Secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container provided by the guest
- Securely safeguarded at all times in a guest room (or personal vehicle), except when transporting the firearm into or out of the hotel
Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises. A blanket exception to the restrictions described in this policy statement applies only to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties. No exemption to this policy is allowed for private persons, even those licensed and permitted to carry a firearm and/or where applicable, to conceal-carry a firearm.
Questions concerning this policy, or its implementation may be addressed to Hyatt’s Global Security department.
All hotel deliveries must enter the loading dock via the 8th Avenue entrance.
During arrival, the hotel will authorize room and tax charges and an additional $75 per night for any incidentals placed on the guest room.
These authorizations post on your account as a pending transaction.
Unused funds are released after departure and are typically available within three to five business days.
It’s strongly discouraged to use a debit card, as the authorization will place a withdrawal on the account at the time of check-in.
See Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment policies here.
Housekeeping service is available after the third-night stay or upon request.
Distilled water is available upon request for CPAP machine use. Please see the front desk for assistance.