About the Casino
Named Aruba’s Best Casino Hotel in the 2022 World Casino Awards, the lively casino features progressive jackpots, blackjack, craps, roulette, Caribbean stud poker and three card poker.
Register for the Player Advantage Club for opportunities to earn points and redemptions.
Casino opens daily from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. Tables games begin at 2 p.m.
The Casino Players Advantage Club
Earn points on slots and table games at The Casino in Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa & Casino.
Members of the Players Advantage Club receive exclusive offers and may apply earned points toward the current hotel folio or bill, resort dining and more.*
Visit the VIP desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Individuals must be 18 years old or older to enter the casino.
*Comp points must be applied at the time of checkout and may not be applied to future stays.
Blackjack & Roulette 101
Learn to play blackjack and roulette from our team of professionals in the Casino. This activity is available exclusively to Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino guests ages 18 and older.
Sessions are every Sunday at 5 p.m. Guests must register in advance at hyattbeachservices.com.
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino supports responsible gaming. If you suspect that you have a gambling problem, please contact the National Council on Problem Gambling Helpline at +1 800 522 4700 or visit ncpgambling.org or gamblersanonymous.org for confidential assistance from trained counselors.
Our guests are offered the opportunity to voluntarily self-exclude themselves; forms are available by contacting the Director of Security.
A resort charge of 15% of daily rate, per night plus tax (subject to change), is applied to every room each night of your stay to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Access to water complex and facilities
- Access to landscaped and maintained grounds
- Access to waterfalls
- Access to beach facilities
- Wi-Fi: rooms
- Wi-Fi: public areas
- Access to tennis courts
- Access to fitness center
- Access to hydration stations
- Access to pool and beach towels
- Access to pool and beach chairs and facilities
- Access to Koi Pond Lagoon
- Access to seasonal resort recreational activities (based on availability)
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino is a dog friendly establishment. We welcome one dog weighing up to 50 pounds and two dogs weighing no more than 75 pounds combined. There is a one-time, nonrefundable $250 fee. Please note that pets are not allowed in public areas, including the pool, beach area and restaurant. Whether they have two legs or four, guests at the Hyatt Regency Aruba can expect an exceptional level of service. Show your canine friend true VIP (Very Important Pet) treatment.
Your dog will receive a welcome letter, an amenity that includes a comfy bed, food and water bowls and a welcome biscuit. For added convenience, our concierge will be on-hand to provide information on nearby walking routes, pet shops, groomers, vets and local pet friendly establishments.
- Reservations being made with traveling dogs are required to be completed at least three days in advance of arrival.
- Dogs are not allowed in public areas such as a restaurant, pool, etc., and must be walked in the designated dog walk area.
- Dogs must be settled by 9:30 p.m.
- Failure to follow procedures can and will result in the Manager on Duty contacting guest regarding noise complaints and providing kennel options if necessary.
- Owner will be asked to complete hotel’s dog-friendly letter and provide a cell phone number to locate guest in the event of an emergency. If there’s no answer or reply, dog will be moved to an approved local kennel.
- Owner is asked to contact Housekeeping to arrange a daily cleaning time; otherwise, room will not be serviced. The dog may not remain in the room while Housekeeping is providing service.
- Owner is responsible for all damage to hotel property. The hotel does not assume liability for a guest’s pet or its action while at the hotel.
- Dogs cannot be left uncrated while in the hotel room or suite alone.
- The service charge does not apply toward service animals.
- Please note that the pet policy applies to dogs only as the hotel does not permit cats or other animals.
- Firearms are not permitted.