Future Changes: Bookings on and beyond September 18, 2023 - A daily destination fee of $25.00 plus tax (subject to change) is applied to each room of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- $25 daily non-cumulative Food & Beverage credit. Applicable at Andare Italian Kitchen & Bar, the Market, and Room Service orders only. Does not apply at Daniel's Broiler.
- $10 daily parking credit (self-parking, based on availability)
- 10% off Spa Treatment at elaia Spa (subject to availability)
- Pet fee waived
- In-room Keurig setup with coffee & tea
- Up to 4 bottled waters daily upon request
- Google Chromecast access in-room
- Free Headspace app access
- Premium Wi-Fi
- 24-hour fitness center access
- Complimentary local and 800 phone calls
- Complimentary postcard postage
- In-room fitness kit (Yoga mats, light dumbbells, resistance bands, etc.) upon request & subject to availability
- 20% off tickets for Argosy Sightseeing Tours
- 25% off 5th Avenue Theatre Tickets
- 15% discount on Soul Cycle classes
- 10% off Flora and Henri Boutique
- 10% discount on retail at Monorail Espresso
- 10% class discount at Urban Yoga Spa
Check - in Time
Check-In from 4:00 PM – Midnight
Late Check-In subject to availability
The minimum check in age is 21 years old.
Check - out Time
Check-Out before 11 AM
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Hyatt. This policy is designed for the protection of our guests and associates, and pertains to the presence of firearms on hotel premises.
Hyatt recognizes that guests or visitors may legally possess firearms for a variety of legitimate purposes. This policy is intended to create a safe environment for all guests and visitors by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms on our premises.
Hotel premises are private property. Guests or visitors of a Hyatt hotel who lawfully are permitted to possess a firearm, may bring such firearm onto hotel premises for storage purposes only. Any guest or visitor who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state and local laws with respect to firearms, in the jurisdiction where the hotel is located and ensuring that the firearm is:
secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container provided by the guest;
and securely safeguarded at all times in a guest room (or personal vehicle), except when transporting the firearm into or out of the hotel.
Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises. A blanket exception to the restrictions described in this policy statement applies only to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel, who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties. No exemption to this policy is allowed for private persons, even those licensed and permitted to carry a firearm, and/or where applicable, to conceal-carry a firearm.
Questions concerning this policy or its implementation may be addressed to Hyatt’s Global Security department.
FedEx Shipping Instructions
During arrival, the hotel will authorize room and tax charges and an additional $75 per night, for any incidentals placed on the guest room.
These authorizations post on your account as a pending transaction.
Unused funds are released after departure and are typically available within three to five business days.
It is strongly discouraged to use a debit card, as the authorization will place a withdrawal on the account at the time of check in.
See Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment policies here.
Housekeeping service is available after the 3rd night stay, or upon request.