Lavish seaviews in a scenic location
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort, cascading down a hillside at Kamala Bay, close to Patong with breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea. Unique dining options and a large oceanfront pool.
Most of our 201 rooms and suites offer private balconies and breathtaking seaviews. Guests with disabilities should note, rooms are accessed via staircases. Enhance your experience with our Regency Club, including Lounge and infinity pool access.
- 201 well-appointed guestrooms and suites most of which overlook the Andaman Sea
- Contemporary guestrooms ranging from 44 sq m (473 sq ft) to 250 sq m (2,690 sq ft)
- 12 elegant, family friendly Deluxe Two Bedroom offering extraordinary facilities and services
- Two restaurants and two bars, offering International and traditional Thai cuisine
- Nahm Spa
- Regency Club®
- Camp Hyatt
- One of the largest infinity pools in Phuket
- Tour centre at the relaxing lounge, just off the main lobby
- A fully equipped gym with a contemporary design
- 24-hour Room Service
- 24-hour concierge service
- 24-hour professional technology support
- High-speed wired/wireless Internet access
- Currency exchange
- Covered parking
- Laundry, dry-cleaning, and pressing services
- Multilingual staff
- Limousine service
- Wedding planning
- Sprinklers in every guest room
- Grab rails in the bathrooms of rooms designed for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair available upon request
- Parking spot for guests with special needs
- The Hotel offers total 1,288.70 sq m (13,600 sq ft) of indoor and outdoorfunction venues
- Kamala Ballroom, 4 multi-purpose rooms
- Kamala Bay lawn
- Guestrooms fully equipped with high-tech enhancements, including 40 inch LED televisions
Delicious fine BBQ with a view to dine for, Sunset Grill overlooks the Andaman Sea and offers prime cuts of meat, freshest local seafood and market vegetables prepared to perfection.
Let the staff at our Phuket resort help you design the wedding of your dreams. Conduct your ceremony amidst the dazzling splendour of the Andaman Sea providing a romantic backdrop.