News + Events
Thomsons at Hyatt Regency Calgary has undoubtedly been the pioneer and leader on serving incredible Sunday brunches in downtown.
Good news! The recently redesigned Thomsons Kitchen & Bar is bringing back its signature Sunday Brunch Buffet on April 12, 2020 in celebration of Easter Sunday. For $55 per person, guests, patrons and brunch enthusiasts can indulge on endless servings of classic breakfast favorites, antipasto platters and Alberta charcuterie station, clam chowder and gluten-free salads, entrées such as harissa chicken and pistachio crusted salmon, and stations dedicated to chilled seafood, dim sums and carvings. Look forward to satisfying your sweet cravings with a wide array of desserts!
Children ages six to 12 enjoy a special brunch buffet rate of $25, while five and below are complimentary. Kids dining will also be treated to a special appearance by the Easter Bunny who will be making his rounds to give out chocolates and candies. That’s not all! A fun, soft play activity area which kids will have full access to will be set up by the wonderful Sprog & Sprocket. It’s definitely a family affair that’s not to be missed!
Complimentary self-parking is available at the hotel's parkade based on availability. Please present your parking ticket to a Thomsons server for validation.
Don’t want to miss an episode? Stream content to your in-room TV with Google Chromecast, available via the Hyatt app downloadable in the App Store and Google Play.
Connect and stream your favorite apps like Netflix®, YouTube®, Spotify® and more than 1,000 others, from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android device, or laptop to your in-room TV.
Chromecast is easy to use throughout your stay:
- No need to enter a code or personal credentials.
- No need to own a Chromecast device or bring one along.
- Stream photos, videos, and presentations.
- Entertainment is supported in virtually any language.
- You’ll automatically be logged out when you check out.
Who can use Chromecast?
Chromecast and other special features within the Hyatt app are available to World of Hyatt members and guests who book direct on hyatt.com.
How does it work?
Once you’ve checked in to your room, select the My Stay option within the Hyatt app to pair your device to your in-room TV, then choose any supported app to begin streaming.
The best pre-show act is a stellar set dinner menu with complimentary self-parking at Thomsons Kitchen & Bar - a five minute stroll to Theatre Calgary.
Indulge in a two-course set dinner offering a choice between appetizer and entrée or entrée and dessert to-go for $36. A three-course menu of appetizer, entrée and dessert to-go is available at $42. Both are inclusive of a glass or house red, white or sparkling wine or non-alcoholic beverage. Add $10 to upgrade your drink to a premium red or white wine or bubbles.
Available during theatre nights from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
This season’s featured show is the critically-acclaimed Admissions play by Joshua Harmon running from March 10 to April 4, 2020.
For tickets to the show, please visit the Theatre Calgary website.
Please self-park in the hotel's underground parkade and present your parking ticket to your Thomsons server for validation.
Part scavenger hunt, part escape room and part Amazing Race. Discover the history, art and hidden secrets of Hyatt and the City of Calgary in this Trivia Quest Room Package adventure!
Offer includes accommodation with complimentary upgrade to Club Room, access to the exclusive Regency Club Lounge offering breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvre and an Honor Bar, early check-in of 1:00 PM, free self-parking at the hotel's parkade for one vehicle per stay, use of the indoor swimming pool and steam room and Trivia Quest app. A surprise awaits upon unlocking the secret to your quest!
Begin your adventure by clicking Book Now. For more information, please call +1 403 717 1234 or email email@example.com.
Terms and conditions:
- All reservations are based on availability and must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid cancellation fee.
- Package is offered until March 31, 2020.
- Hotel will not have the ability to provide mobile phones and/or mobile data to play the Trivia Quest app.
- Any mobile data consumed by the Trivia Quest app on guests’ mobile phones are on personal account.
- Strongly recommend that mobile phones are fully charged before starting the game as the hotel cannot provide mobile phone chargers and power banks.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, special offers and discounts.
- Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods, special events, or extreme demand, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted).
- Hotel reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice.