The Penthouse Suites at Thompson Seattle
More than a suite, step into residential luxury at Thompson Seattle. Perched high above the iconic Pike Place Market and Elliott Bay in the heart of downtown Seattle, the Penthouse Suites perfectly blend the comforts and familiarity of home with the benefits of a luxury hotel.
A Luxury VIP Experience
Premium amenities and services abound in this exclusive setting. The Penthouse Suites are designed for short visits, extended stays, and everything in between. Our concierge is ready to build your ideal Seattle itinerary. Gather friends and family for snacks, drinks, or a proper meal in your full kitchen before heading out to explore Pike Place and the Belltown neighborhood (don’t worry, we’ll stocked the fridge). Upon your return, priority reservations await for Conversation and The Nest as our esteemed guests.
Whatever you want, whenever you want it, we’re at your service: A private chef? A pre-stock of your favorite snacks and beverages? Access to a hospitality suite for morning coffee and pastries, wine and cheese tastings, and other delights? It’s all within easy reach and elevated in every way, including sweeping views of the Seattle waterfront and Olympic Mountain Range from your suite’s floor-to-ceiling windows.
All the amenities of Thompson Seattle. Plus exclusive extras
In the Thompson Penthouse Suites, our VIP offerings ensure every stay is as effortless as you desire. Want to explore? Our concierge stands ready to assist. Feel like staying in? Make your own culinary masterpiece in the fully equipped chef’s kitchen. Just make sure you get plenty of rest on the plush bed—you’ll need it for what’s ahead.
Penthouse Suites Inclusions & VIP Offerings
- Complimentary honor bar snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Welcome Amenity curated by Executive Chef Chris Ingmire
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Valet Parking for one vehicle
- Full-service chef’s kitchen featuring Wolf gas stove & oven, Sub Zero fridge, built-in wine fridge, dishwasher, and stocked with a complete set of cookware by Made In, plates, glassware, flatware and cooking utensils
- Washer & Dryer in unit
- Personalized fridge stocking pre-arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Thompson Signature Bath Amenities by D.S. & Durga
- Non-Toxic soaps, detergents and all-purpose cleaner by woman-owned local business, L’AVANT Collective
- VIP concierge services
- VIP turndown service
- 24-hour access to fitness center
- Victrola record player and vinyl collection
- Two 65” Smart LED Televisions with Cable TV and Chromecast
- Priority reservations at The Nest and Conversation Kitchen & Bar
- Taste of Thompson Dinner Party Experience*
- Northwest Wine Tasting In-room*
- In-room massage services by Antonio Spa & Salon*
- Armoire x Thompson Vacation Wardrobe – Through a collaboration with women owned, Seattle-based company Armoire, Penthouse Suite guests can select & rent designer clothing during your stay. Love something? All items are available for purchase.*
*Additional costs apply. Based on availability, advance notice required.