A daily destination fee of $29.05 plus tax (subject to change) is applied to each room of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Priority Access to Wax Myrtle's Cabanas/Day Beds booked through Guest Services, based on availability
- Welcome Beverage at Wax Myrtle's
- Priority ticket access to ticketed events at Wax Myrtle's
- Priority reservations to the Diner Bar by Chef Mashama Bailey
- Bubbles at check-in
- Use of property hotel branded cruiser bikes (based on availability)
- Two bottles of water per night by request
- Guided Tour through Austin, 6 times a week through Austin DeTours (based on availability, schedule varies by season)
- In-room STAYCAST streaming services
- 24 hour access to fitness center
- VIP experience at West Chelsea Contemporary (art gallery) or 2 tickets (1x per stay) to the Mexi-Carte Museum
- Neighborhood discounts and added perks through Thompson Austin Uncovered
- Priority access to rooftop pool
- Local and 1-800 calls
- Daily Newspaper delivery (local) by request
- Priority access to The T Box, sports simulator room
New Neighborhood Discounts & Perks
Guests of Thompson Austin are invited to explore downtown Austin with a collection of local area discounts and exclusive perks.
- Mexic-Arte Museum - Complimentary tickets to the museum through Front Desk or Concierge
- The Contemporary Austin - Show room key upon arrival for complimentary access
- Studio Three - Discounted walk-in price for hotel guests ($27 per class)
- Antones - VIP Experience upon availability, including complimentary access, up to $100 bar-tab thru Antone's internal bar, General Antone's experience, complimentary access to shows
- Austin Rowing Club - Buy one hour get 2nd FREE on Austin Rowing Club
- Bolivar Cigar Club - $50 membership, featuring exclusive access to the lounge, complimentary drink.
- ROAR beauty salon - Guests will receive a complimentary glossing treatment or scalp scrub by Kerastase per a service through ROARsalon
- Austin DeTours - Complimentary tickets to any of the Real Austin, Breakfast Taco, or Live-Music Crawl tours through the Front Desk or Concierge
- AustinDEEP - $10 first time discount for guests
- IVitamin - In-Clinic Discounts for Guests: $50 discount on the first in-clinic IV Service for new patients
- In-Clinic Discounts for Guests - $50 discount on the first in-clinic IV Service for new patients
- The Well - 15% food and beverage offerings for hotel guests
- Ninja Buses - 10% off transportation for guests and groups
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Hyatt.
This policy is designed for the protection of our guests and associates, and pertains to the presence of firearms on hotel premises. Hyatt recognizes that guests may legally possess firearms for a variety of legitimate purposes.
This policy is intended to create a safe environment for all guests and visitors by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms on our premises.
The Open Carry of Firearms on Hyatt private property is prohibited, regardless of State or local authorities
Hotel premises are private property. Guests of a Hyatt hotel who lawfully are permitted to possess a firearm, may bring such firearm onto hotel premises for storage purposes only. Any Hotel Guest who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state, and local laws with respect to firearms, in the jurisdiction where the hotel is located and ensuring that:
- All handguns, firearms and ammunition must be transported into and out of hotel property secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container provided by the guest
- The firearm is securely safeguarded at all times in a guest room or personal vehicle (except when transporting the firearm into or out of the hotel)
Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises. A blanket exception to the restrictions described in this policy statement applies only to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel, who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties. No exemption to this policy is allowed for private persons, even those licensed and permitted to carry a firearm, and/or where applicable, to conceal-carry a firearm.
Questions concerning this policy, or its implementation may be addressed to Hyatt’s Global Security department.