Future changes: For bookings on and beyond March 01, 2023, a destination fee of $20 per night plus tax (subject to change) is applied to every room each night of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities to enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Hotel shuttle 7 a.m.–10 p.m. daily throughout Cambridge (based upon availability)
- 24-hour access to our fitness center, including the use of Peloton machines
- 10% discounted tickets for Old Trolley Tours (savings of $5.04/adult ticket)
- $11 discount on adult Museum of Science tickets and $6 off child tickets
- 10% discounted tickets for Boston’s Children’s Museum
- Guest bicycles for use based on availability to explore the city
- Long-distance and local calls
- Premium Wi-Fi
- Wireless printer in lobby for boarding pass and document printing
- Storage and handling for up to five packages per guest
- Notary services available Monday through Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Two bottles of water daily
- Access to water refill stations throughout the first floor
- $10 daily food credit towards Paperback Tavern (excluding alcohol)
Bring your dog to our pet-friendly hotel in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Hyatt Regency Cambridge welcomes dogs 50 pounds and under to enjoy our luxury accommodations just outside of Boston. Review our pet policy and check out our available pet amenities below.
Dog welcome letter and welcome card Pet bed and food/water bowls for use during stay
Dog biscuits upon arrival Dog door hanger
A fee of $100 plus tax for stays from 1-6 days and $200 plus tax for stays 7+ nights will be charged upon check-in. An additional $100 deep-cleaning fee will be assessed for stays between seven and 30 days. Reservation must be made at least three days in advance.
Dogs 50 pounds and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guest room, provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.