AO Spa & Club welcomes guests back with strengthened hygiene measures. Following Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, we have implemented new precautionary steps to further enhance the safety and peace of mind of our guests and colleagues.
At this time, facility operations have been limited to the following hours:
Swimming pool: 6:30-21:00
Fitness center: 6:30-21:00
Spa treatment: 10:00-21:00 (last appointment begins at 19:30)
[Request to guests]
- A mandatory temperature check is required when entering the hotel and the spa reception on the 37th floor. Please refrain from using spa facilities if you are feeling unwell, have a fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher or are experiencing any respiratory symptoms (difficulty breathing, cough, sore throat, runny nose, etc.).
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the hotel and the 37th floor spa reception.
- Please wear a mask or neck gaitor whenever possible when using the facility.
[As a further precaution, we have implemented the following hygiene measures]
- Increased disinfection and cleaning of AO Spa & Club facilities
- Sanitization of treatment rooms and tools under UV light after each use
- Installation of hand sanitizer in various locations around the building
- Thorough temperature check and wellness check for all employees
- Use of mask and hand sanitizer by all associates
- Maintenance of safe social distancing by limiting number of guests in the facilities
- Increased ventilation; cycling outside air through air conditioning system and regular ventilation through open windows
For any further inquiries, please contact the AO Spa & Club directly at 03-6830‐7735.
Relaxation awaits you at Andaz Tokyo
An urban retreat nestled in the heart of the city, AO Spa invites you to mix, blend, and entwine the purest elements of Japan with the latest in high-performance ingredients and techniques for an entirely new spa experience.