Care & Cleanliness Commitment
Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt recently announced a multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to further enhance its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found here.
Some specific health and safety measures currently in place at
Grand Hyatt Washington include:
· Colleague certification and trainings for hygiene and cleanliness
· Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces
· Contactless housekeeping services on request only
· Instant access to your guest room with Hyatt Mobile Entry
· Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel in both public areas and employee areas and entrances including:
· All facility points of entrance
· Lobby elevator banks
· Hotel colleague entrances
· Departmental or hub locations
· All check-in stations
· Upgraded HVAC system filtration to the highest protection to include filtering bacteria and viruses (MERV-13 rating) in an effort to ensure enhanced air quality and frequent HVAC coil disinfecting
· Protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues to be changed frequently
· Social distancing guidance in public areas throughout the hotel
Know Before You Go:
Please be aware of the latest updates on hotel services and operations:
· Front Door Hotel Entrance: From 9:00 PM – 6:00 AM daily, the front doors to the Hotel will be locked to ensure only registered guests can enter. Registered guests should be prepared with their guest room keys to gain access to the hotel during these hours.
· Housekeeping: At this time, we appreciate that our guests may prefer the opportunity to limit potential contact points with others in their space. As such, Grand Hyatt Washington is adjusting standard daily guestroom housekeeping services to provide contactless service on request only. All requests must be 24 hours in advance for service the next day. Please know that periodic safety and wellbeing checks in guestrooms will still occur.
· Hotel Dining:
Cure Bar & Bistro is located on the lobby level and serves dinner daily from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
CABINET is located on Declaration Level and serves breakfast daily from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m..
Offering a la carte menu Monday - Thursday.
Offering both buffet and a la carte menu Friday - Sunday
· Starbucks Reserve: Starbucks Reserve is open during limited hours from 6:00 AM –7:00 PM. The entrance to Starbucks Reserve is on the corner of 11th ST and H ST. Access from the hotel lobby to Starbucks Reserve is temporarily closed.
· Fitness Center: We recognize maintaining a regular fitness and exercise routine is often an integral part of our guests’ stays, and our fitness center remains open 24/7 during this time. We have restricted access to certain equipment to all for social distancing, and have increased cleaning services throughout the day.
· FedEx Office Business Center: The FedEx Office Business Center has resumed operations, and is open from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. The FedEx office is located on level 1B.
Parking: We have implemented a contactless (SMS) valet system. Traditional valet parking is not available at this time. The self-parking garage can be accessed on 10th Street NW between H and G Streets.
0-2 Hours: $33
2-8 Hours: $43
8-24 Hours: $62
Self-Parking is available as well. The garage can be accessed on 10th Street NW between H and G streets. Rates are:
0-1 Hours: $10
1-4 Hours: $18
4-10 Hours: $20
10-24 Hours: $45
Please note there are no in-and-out privileges in the self-parking garage, and self-parking cannot be charged to your guestroom.·
Metro Access: Metro Center Station is not accessible through the hotel lobby at this time. Guests arriving by Metro should exit the Metro Center Station at 11th Street, use the escalators to go up to H Street, and enter the hotel through the front doors.
A destination fee of $20.00 plus tax applied to each night of your stay (Globalist members and above excluded). This fee includes:
Premium High Speed Internet
$10 daily food and beverage credit (excluding alcohol, tax, service charge and gratuity) for Cure Bar & Bistro
Discounted luxury town car transportation to Union Station, Reagan National Airport, Dulles International Airport and BWI Airport (discounts between $31 and $65 per normal fare)
10% off Old Town Trolley Tours Silver Pass
Two complimentary bottles of water daily
24-hour access to Fitness Center
Over $70 discount on a two-hour private sedan tour of monuments and memorials including the White House and Capitol Building, round trip to the hotel
Google Chromecast ready guest rooms
15% off guided bike and Segway tours with Unlimited Biking
Preloaded Metro Card ($3 credit). Access to Metro Center Station via lobby.
Boarding Pass Printing
Access to digital publications via PressReader
Local & domestic long distance phone calls
Healthy snacks in Lobby and Fitness Center