Care & Cleanliness Commitment
Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt recently announced a multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to further enhance its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found here.
Some specific health and safety measures currently in place at
Grand Hyatt Washington include:
· Colleague certification and trainings for hygiene and cleanliness
· Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces
· Contactless housekeeping services on request only
· Instant access to your guest room with Hyatt Mobile Entry
· Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel in both public areas and employee areas and entrances including:
· All facility points of entrance
· Lobby elevator banks
· Hotel colleague entrances
· Departmental or hub locations
· All check-in stations
· Upgraded HVAC system filtration to the highest protection to include filtering bacteria and viruses (MERV-13 rating) in an effort to ensure enhanced air quality and frequent HVAC coil disinfecting
· Protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues to be changed frequently
· Social distancing guidance in public areas throughout the hotel
Know Before You Go:
Please be aware of the latest updates on hotel services and operations:
· Front Door Hotel Entrance: From 11:00 PM – 6:00 AM daily, the front doors to the Hotel will be locked to ensure only registered guests are able to enter. Registered guests should be prepared with their guest room key to gain access to the hotel during these hours.
· Housekeeping: At this time, we appreciate our guests may prefer the opportunity to limit potential contact points with others in their space. As such, Grand Hyatt Washington is adjusting standard daily guestroom housekeeping services to provide contactless service on request only. Elite members will be asked their prefrence at check-in and all rooms will be serviced automatically on the 4th night of the stay. All requests must be made by noon for same day service. Please know that periodic safety and wellbeing checks in guestrooms will still occur.
· Starbucks Reserve: Starbucks Reserve is open during limited hours from 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Mobile ordering through the Starbucks app is available and encouraged.
· Cure Bar & Bistro, Cabinet Restaurant and In-Room Meal Delivery: While the full restaurant and menus are not available, we are pleased to offer a “Grab and Go” selection that has been carefully prepared by our chef. Breakfast will be available from 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM. Dinner will be available from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Menus are available at the Front Desk or by dialing 0 from your guest room phone.
Grand Club®: The Club is temporarily closed for everyone's health. You can still book our Club Access rooms.
· Fitness Center: We recognize maintaining a regular fitness and exercise routine is often an integral part of our guests’ stays, and our fitness center remains open 24/7 during this time. We have restricted access to certain equipment to all for social distancing, and have increased cleaning services throughout the day.
· FedEx Office Business Center:The FedEx Office Business Center has resumed operations, and is open from 9:00AM – 5:00PM Monday through Friday. The FedEx office is located on level 1B.
· Gift and Sundry Shops: Both hotel lobby gift and sundry shops are closed at this time
Parking: We have implemented a contactless (SMS) valet system. Traditional valet parking is not available at this time. The self-parking garage can be accessed on 10th Street NW between H and G Streets.
0-2 Hours: $33
2-8 Hours: $43
8-24 Hours: $62
Self-Parking is available as well. The garage can be accessed on 10th Street NW between H and G streets. Rates are:
0-1 Hours: $10
1-4 Hours: $18
4-10 Hours: $20
10-24 Hours: $45
Please note there are no in-and-out privileges in the self-parking garage, and self-parking cannot be charged to your guestroom.·
Metro Access: Metro Center Station is not accessible through the hotel lobby at this time. Guests arriving by Metro should exit the Metro Center Station at 11th Street, use the escalators to go up to H Street and enter the hotel through the front doors.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the limited services being offered at this time, the hotel has also suspended charging Destination Fees for stays until May 1, 2021. For inquiries, please contact the hotel directly.
A destination fee of $20.00 plus tax applied to each night of your stay (Courtesy Card Holders & Globalists Excluded). This fee includes:
Premium High Speed Internet
$10 daily food and beverage credit (excluding alcohol, tax, service charge and gratuity) for Cure Bar & Bistro and in-room restaurant delivery
Discounted luxury town car transportation to Union Station, Reagan National Airport, Dulles International Airport and BWI Airport (discounts between $31 and $65 per normal fare)
10% off Old Town Trolley Tours Silver Pass
Two complimentary bottles of water daily
24-hour access to Fitness Center
Over $70 discount on a two-hour private sedan tour of monuments and memorials including the White House and Capitol Building, round trip to the hotel
Google Chromecast ready guest rooms
15% off guided bike and Segway tours with Bike and Roll
Preloaded Metro Card ($3 credit). Access to Metro Center Station via lobby.
Boarding Pass Printing
Access to digital publications via PressReader
Local & domestic long distance phone calls
Healthy snacks in Lobby and Fitness Center