Map, Parking + Transportation
We offer complimentary shuttle service to-and-from Kendall Square and MBTA (Red Line Stop)
7:00 AM – 8:30 PM Daily
Shuttle leaves every 30 minutes on the half hour
There is no shuttle service at 12:30 PM OR 6:30 PM
Self-parking is available at the rate of $42 per night with in and out privileges, located in our own parking garage conveniently located adjacent to the hotel.
Please advise the front desk at check in about your vehicle to have your room keys coded to open the parking gates.
Parking key is valid until 5pm on your departure day.
Day rate parking is available on an hourly basis for those not staying overnight.
Hourly rates are the following:
Directions from Logan International Airport
1. Follow signs to the Mass Turnpike: 90 Boston/Williams Tunnel.
2. Pay toll upon exiting airport. You will be heading West on 90.
3. From 90 West, take exit 20 Brighton/Cambridge (pay another toll).
4. Out of the toll booth, bear right following sign for Cambridge/Somerville exit.
5. From this exit ramp, stay straight through two lights and cross over the bridge.
6. Just over the bridge, turn right at the light onto Memorial Drive. Stay in the left lane, and continue up/over overpass keeping in left lane.
7. At the first light on Memorial Drive, make a left and then another quick left into the Hyatt front circle.
Directions from the West
1. From Mass Pike, take exit 18 – Allston/Cambridge (left-hand exit) and follow the signs for Cambridge.
2. Cross the River Street Bridge, and exit right at the end of the bridge onto Memorial Drive.
3. Hyatt is ½ mile up on Memorial Drive (Route 3) on the left-hand side. Turn left at the traffic light to access our Cambridge Hyatt entrance and parking garage.
Directions from the South
1. From I-93, take exit 26 – Storrow Drive/Back Bay/Cambridge. Stay in the right lane (Storrow Drive).
2. Follow signs for MA-28 S/MA-3 N/Storrow Drive and merge onto MA-3 N.
3. Continue onto MA-28 S. Continue onto Storrow Drive.
4. Take the Massachusetts 2A N exit on the left toward Massachusetts Avenue/Cambridge.
5. Turn right onto the Massachusetts Avenue Bridge and then turn left onto Memorial Drive.
6. Stay on Memorial Drive for approximately ½ mile, at the light turn right and Hyatt is on your left.
Directions from the North
From I-93 or Route 1, take exit 26 - Storrow Drive and follow “FROM THE SOUTH” directions.
Directions from Boston Logan Airport via Public Transportation
1. Outside of baggage claim area, take the Silver Line (SL1) airport bus to South Station.
2. At South Station, take the Red Line train towards Alewife and depart train at the Kendall Square stop.
3. At Kendall Square: Hotel complimentary shuttle picks up outside of Kendall Square Station/street level every 30 minutes, 10 minutes after the hour and 40 minutes after the hour (beginning at 7:10AM and ending at 8:40PM daily). You may also take an Uber/Lyft from Kendall for approximately $5.