News + Events
To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Andaz Munich Schwabinger Tor, please only stay with us when you feel healthy and in compliance with the current Corona requirements of our state. In general, the following condition applies to leisure travelers: either recovered or fully vaccinated.
Unfortunately, we are also not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days
- Have any of the stated symptoms here that are often associated with COVID-19
The following documents are required by law for your arrival:
- coronavirus vaccination certificate showing you have been fully vaccinated (and more than two weeks have passed since your second vaccination) or
- coronavirus recovery certificate
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) between yourself and other people
- In all public areas, a FFP2 face mask is required
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief
- Avoid hand contact with your face if possible
- If possible, please pay cashless
Safety first. Wellbeing always.
Everything important for your stay.
- Possibility to sanitize your hands right at the entrance and in our hotel lounge.
- Protecting plexiglass shields.
- If needed, you will get a mask from our Andaz Hosts.
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING
- Wearing a mask in public transportation is mandatory; PARZIVALPLATZ tram station is right in front of the hotel
- The public parking offers a lot of parking lots. One-day-ticket € 26
- Thank you for your understanding that we do not offer valet parking at the moment
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found at the main entrance and in the lounge, in front of The Lonely Broccoli restaurant, the M'Uniqo Rooftop Bar and the Spa at the Andaz, as well as in front of the guest elevators and the public restrooms.
- In all public areas, a medical face mask is mandatory.
- In addition, the cleaning intervals of our public rooms and spaces have been shortened. Contact surfaces on doors and lifts are cleaned and sanitized several times a day.
ROOMS & SUITES
- We will be cleaning your room every three days between 9 am to 4pm
- We offer a nonalcoholic minibar free of charge
RESTAURANTS, TERRACE, BARS & ROOM SERVICE
- Information, opening hours and menus can be found here.
- All menus are also accessible via QR Code or the TV in your guestroom.
- Contactless Room Service: Daily, 24 / 7.
- You can enjoy breakfast at the restaurant or in your room.
SPA & WELLNESS
- Places at Spa at the Andaz are limited and can be booked here.
- Find more information about the spa here.
- Discover Munich with one of our Andaz bikes
- Charge € 12 per half day / € 20 all day
- You will find all important information on the TV screen in your room
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.