1 of 1
Sha Tin 18
- Takeaway service is available, click here to order.
- Our associates will be tested for COVID-19 daily and are fully vaccinated.
- All patrons are required to use the “Leave Home Safe” mobile application before entering the outlets. Under the Government's "Vaccine Pass" arrangement, guests are required to actively present to the person-in-charge of the premises their vaccination record or Exemption Certificate and the relevant QR code. Guests whose vaccination record or exemption certificate does not contain a QR code and persons under the age of 12 and not accompanied by an adult are required to provide the relevant personal particulars by completing a specified form for retention.
- Each table are separated by at least 1.5 meters.
- Guests are required to wear masks when entering the outlets, and our associates always wear masks.
We would also like to remind guests of the importance of handwashing. To learn more about our enhanced hygiene measures, please visit Hotel Policies page.
Mode of Operation:
- Maximum of 8 guests per table
- Guests are required to use the “Leave Home Safe” mobile application.
- Under the Government's “Vaccine Pass” arrangement, guests are required to actively present their vaccination record or exemption certificate in electronic or paper.
- Any person whose vaccination record or exemption certificate does not contain a QR code and persons under the age of 12 and not accompanied by an adult will be required to complete a specified form for retention.
Monday through Friday: 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Monday through Friday: 5:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays:
First round seating 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Second round seating 7:45 PM – 10:30 PM
Takeaway service is available. For ordering, please click here.
Phone: +852 3723 7932
Location: 4th Floor
Dress Code: Smart Casual
1 of 6