A daily resort fee of $42.00 is applied to each room of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
Access to the resort's heated pools, hot tubs and waterslides
In room refillable water bottle (2 per stay)
Hydration stations located throughout the resort
Premium high-speed internet access
24-hour Fitness Center with Peloton bikes and state of the art equipment
Beach essentials - chairs, umbrellas and towels
Sunscreen at pools
Daily koi fish feeding
Fire pit experiences
Fitness Classes (Seasonally)
Outdoor Movies (Seasonally)
Cosmic Sliding (Seasonally)
Dig It! Interactive sand castle building (Seasonally)
2 for 1 half day bike rental at Toes on the Nose
In room refrigerator, safe and coffee/tea setup
In room Chromecast streaming service
Surfboard, golf club and luggage storage
Boarding pass printing
Local & toll-free calls
Incoming & outgoing fax service
Personalized guest request texting service for 24 hour assistance
Hygiene and Safety
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa is committed to caring for our guests, colleagues and customers, as your safety and well-being is always a top priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, follow procedures and protocols developed in consideration from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prervention (CDC), local authorities and other leading organizations and experts.
The following steps have been taken to ensure your health and well-being so you can enjoy our Surf City experience.
Beach and Pool Modifications
- Reserving pool chairs is not allowed. Any unattended items will be turned in to Lost and Found after 15 minutes. No glassware, coolers or outside food and beverage is permitted at any of our pool areas.
- Poolside cabanas are available at both Mankota's and Slyder's, a perfect poolside getaway. Please visit : hyatthuntingtonbeach.ipoolside.com
- Beach amenities are available at the Beach Hut daily located on the bridge to the beach or our Concierge on Fri-Sun. from 10 to 5 and Mon.-Thurs. from 11 to 4.
- Beach bonfire service is available daily from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. for reservations, please visit: hyatthuntingtonbeach.ipoolside.com Pacific View fires are available on property and Beach Bonfires are available on the sand.
Pacific Waters Spa and Fitness Center
Our spa is open daily from 9 to 6 p.m. for services and all amenities -- steam, sauna and whirlpool. Our Fitness Center is open for 24/7.
- Only dogs weighing 50 lbs or under will be permitted. Service dogs excluded.
- A pet information card must be filled out at check in.
- A reservation inclusive of a dog must be made three days in advance of arrival.
- Dogs are not allowed in restaurants or pool areas (service dogs excluded)
- There is a $175 charge per stay up to six nights. And additioanl $175 service charge will apply from day seven through 30
- Two dogs may stay in a guest room, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceep 75 lbs
- Specific designated rooms have be assigned as pet friendly
- Be advised that your dog(s) must always be on a leash while on property
- Our dog-friendly property map is provided and indicates locations where dogs are permitted on and aound the property -- in consideration of others please clean up after your dog
- Your room has been especially prepared for our special pet guest and includes food and water bowls, a pet pillow and a pet-friendly door hanger.
Parking and Shuttle Services
Valet parking is available for $49 per night. $7 parking is available for guests with Pete's Sunset Grille, Watertable or Pacific Waters Spa validation. Please inquire upon arrival for alternative parking options. Daily shuttle service is available and is $5 per person.
Smoke and Vape-Free Resort
Please note that our entire resort is a smoke and vape-free environment, including your guest room and balcony or terrace. Smoking and vaping are only permitted in designated smoking areas outside the resort perimeter. In the event it is determined that smoking or vaping takes place inside a guest room, a smoking fee of $500 will be placed on your guest room folio at management's descretion.
Please note that all of these items are subject to change as local and state government guidelines continue to develop. If you have any questions for concerns, please call the resort at (714) 698-1234.
Cabana Rental Cancellation Policy
Reservations must be cancelled within 24 hours to avoid a cancellation fee. In the unlikely event that you have to cancel during the 24-hour period, a cancellation charge equal to 50% of the rental fee will be incurred. No shows will be charged full rate of cabana. All pricing is subject to change.