Hygiene and Safety
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa is committed to caring for our guests, colleagues and customers, as your safety and well-being is always a top priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, follow procedures and protocols developed in consideration from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prervention (CDC), local authorities and other leading organizations and experts.
As part of Hyatt's Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment, below are some of the steps we have taken to ensure your health and well-being so you can enjoy our Surf City experience.
Updated Safety Procedures
Hyatt Hotels has announced an updated recommendation in the state's response for COVID-19. Hyatt Hotels now strongly recommends all colleagues and guests wear a face mask or covering in all public indoor spaces whether you are vaccinated or not.
Places you must wear a mask:
- While inside, or entering our resort, lobby, restaurants, meeting and event spaces and all other public spaces.
- When standing in line to enter restaurants until you are seated.
- Camp Hyatt -- Closed Until Further Notice
- Regency Club -- Closed Until Further Notice
Beach and Pool Modifications
- Reserving pool chairs is not allowed. Any unattended items will be turned in to Lost and Found after 15 minutes. No glassware, coolers or outside food and beverage is permitted at any of our pool areas.
- Poolside cabanas are available at both Mankota's and Slyder's, a perfect poolside getaway. Please visit : hyatthuntingtonbeach.ipoolside.com
- Beach amenities are available at the Beach Hut daily located on the bridge to the beach or our Concierge on Fri-Sun. from 10 to 5 and Mon.-Thurs. from 11 to 4.
- Beach bonfire service is available daily from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. for reservations, please visit: hyatthuntingtonbeach.ipoolside.com Pacific View fires are available on property and Beach Bonfires are available on the sand.
Pacific Waters Spa and Fitness Center
Our spa is open daily from 9 to 6 p.m. for services and all amenities -- steam, sauna and whirlpool. Our Fitness Center is open for 24/7.
- Only dogs weighing 50 lbs or under will be permitted. Service dogs excluded.
- A pet information card must be filled out at check in.
- A reservation inclusive of a dog must be made three days in advance of arrival.
- Dogs are not allowed in restaurants or pool areas (service dogs excluded)
- There is a $150 charge per stay up to six nights. And additioanl $150 service charge will apply from day seven through 30
- Two dogs may stay in a guest room, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceep 75 lbs
- Specific designated rooms have be assigned as pet friendly
- Be advised that your dog(s) must always be on a leash while on property
- Our dog-friendly property map is provided and indicates locations where dogs are permitted on and aound the property -- in consideration of others please clean up after your dog
- Your room has been especially prepared for our special pet guest and includes food and water bowls, a pet pillow and a pet-friendly door hanger.
Parking and Shuttle Services
Valet parking is available for $42 per night. Please inquire upon arrival for alternative parking options. Shuttle service is currently unavailable.
Smoke and Vape-Free Resort
Please note that our entire resort is a smoke and vape-free environment, including your guest room and balcony or terrace. Smoking and vaping are only permitted in designated smoking areas outside the resort perimeter. In the event it is determined that smoking or vaping takes place inside a guest room, a smoking fee of $250 will be placed on your guest room folio at management's descretion.
Please note that all of these items are subject to change as local and state government guidelines continue to develop. If you have any questions for concerns, please call the resort at (714) 698-1234.
A daily Resort Fee of $35 plus tax will apply to all room nights.
Guest Room bottled water (2 per day)
Premium High Speed Internet
24 Hour Fitness Center Access
Local & 800 Calls
In Room Safe
boarding pass and incoming fax printing
Beach Chair Rental
Beach Umbrella Rentals
2 for 1 Half day bike rental
Incoming/Outgoing Fax Service
Outdoor games, including relay races, jumbo Jenga, arts & crafts, and more
Bottled water with Valet service
Poolside Activities including poolside surfing, hula dancing, cookie decorating and more
In Room Chromecast Streaming Service
Golf Club Storage
Personalized Guest Request texting service for 24 hour assistance
Yoga on the beach on Saturday morning, yoga mat/towel provided (subject to availability)
Daily Resort Interactive Kid Activities
Weekly Outdoor Movies (Seasonally)
Cosmic Sliding at Slyder's (Seasonally on Saturday)
Sunblock at Pools
Electric Car Charging Based on Availability and upon request
Cabana Rental Cancellation Policy
Reservations must be cancelled within 24 hours to avoid a cancellation fee. In the unlikely event that you have to cancel during the 24-hour period, a cancellation charge equal to 50% of the rental fee will be incurred. No shows will be charged full rate of cabana. All pricing is subject to change.