River Marsh Marina
The River Marsh Marina is set 11 nautical miles inside the Choptank River within the Chesapeake Bay’s 4,000 miles of shoreline, offering guests countless areas to explore, from historic waterman’s villages to pristine marshes. Whether it’s a fleet of yachts or a family vessel cruising in for a rendezvous, our Certified Clean Marina at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort is perfectly designed for every type of boater.
Designated “Best of the Bay” multiple times by Chesapeake Bay Magazine, our amenity program and 150 slips offer an experience unparalleled by other boat marinas in the region.
All boaters who dock their boats overnight at our marina gain access to the amenities of Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf, Resort, Spa and Marina. The full-service resort is the ideal setting to work or play by the bay! Explore 342 picturesque acres situated on the Choptank River, recharge with the pampering services at Sago Spa & Salon, challenge someone to a round of golf at River Marsh Golf Club, or simply enjoy the expansive views as you lounge poolside.
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Sago Spa and Salon
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools with slide
- Tennis courts
- Fitness club
- Resort Restaurants
- Volleyball court
- Frisbee Golf
- Miniature Golf
- Daily Activities
- Captain’s Parlor Game Room
- Water Sports
- Walking Trails and Nature Area
The marina slips can accommodate vessels up to 150 feet and feature electric, cable TV hook-up, Wi-Fi, and water hook-up. We have private restrooms and showers as well as washers and dryers. Fire pits and grills are ideal for cooking and entertaining. Nearby is a marina repair facility, haul-out facility, and boat ramp.
The popular “Quarterdeck Store” is our self-service general store. In addition to boating accessories, Quarterdeck also carries resort gifts, sundry items and a variety of grocery products.
- From the Chesapeake Bay, enter the Choptank River heading east as you approach the Senator Frederick C. Malkus, Jr. Bridge (a 50-ft. vertical clearance).
- While heading under the bridge, continue towards green marker 27.
- Make a starboard 90 turn at green 27 and the entrance to our dock will be approximately 300 yards away at your bow.
- As you enter the marina, the docks will be to your portside starting with “Dock C” and going to “Dock A.” The fuel and pump-out stations are located on Dock C. A floating concrete breakwater pier encircles the marina.
- Our boat docks are all fixed piers with several floating docks available upon request. MLW: Seven feet Call on VHF Channel 09 / 72 for contact.
Annual Slips & Marina Membership
Become a member of River Marsh Marina and take advantage of our annual slips. Rates are based on a per foot charge and include full resort amenities at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina.
Contact River Marsh Marina today for introductory rates as slips fill fast.