Caring for the planet is a natural extension of Hyatt’s purpose—to care for people so they can be their best. At Hyatt Regency Bellevue, we are dedicated to sustainability and are committed to making a difference through our daily processes.
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence & GreenLeaders Platinum Level.
- 5 Green Key Global Rating/One of only 63 hotels in North America
Climate Change & Water
- Lights are turned on in meeting rooms only when needed.
- Our daily operational reports are used to effectively schedule heating and cooling needs.
- Through our Conserve program, we clean our guest rooms after the third night, unless requested otherwise, and guests may choose to reuse towels by leaving them hanging.
- Suggesting lower-impact options for centerpieces and décor, such as potted plants rather than flower arrangements.
- Low-flow water fixtures in the guest rooms and public areas.
Waste and Circularity
- If you would like to avoid disposable water bottles, hydration stations are available
- Mobile Entry is available through the World of Hyatt app to eliminate the number of plastic keycards handed out
- Supporting digital signage and offering Hyatt Apps to help enable a paperless meeting.
- Offering electronic reports through the Planner Portal, reducing the need to print.
- Composting program throughout the hotel.
- Hotel has a “wastewater food digester” this incredible equipment reduces the amount of biodegradable waste turning 30% of our food waste into water.
- Refillable large format amenity dispensers are used in guestroom bathrooms.
- Hyatt Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served. Philosophy guides us in how we select ingredients that are better for people, communities, and the planet.
- Cage-free eggs are utilized in our restaurants.
- Seafood is sustainably purchased from responsible sources.
- Produce is sustainably purchased and locally sourced.
- Beef is all-natural and grass-fed.
- Plant based & plant forward menu items are offered in our restaurants and for events.
Green suggestions for your stay
- City of Bellevue features 2,700 acres of parks & open spaces, and 80 miles of trails to easily connect you to nature.
- Walk to Bellevue’s Downtown Park, a 21- acre oasis of green, with cascading waterfall into reflecting pond, Inspiration playground.
- Short distance -2.4mi-to Bellevue Botanical Garden, a 53 acre urban refuge of cultivated gardens, restored woodlands and natural wetlands.
- Only .6mi to Bellevue Transit Center offering bus transportation to area attractions including downtown Seattle.
- Onsite parking garage offers electric vehicle charging stations
Hyatt is committed to caring for people and the planet through responsible business practices.