A daily resort fee of $40 (subject to change) is applied to each room of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Crooked River Water Park: Includes lazy river, waterslide, activity pool with volleyball included, adult-only pool (18+), separate kiddie pool and splash pad. Pool chairs, sunshades, umbrellas and towels are also provided.
- Lost Pines Corral: Meet our mascots, including longhorns, ponies, pigs, donkeys, alpacas, goats and a Highland cow.
- Lost Pines Spa facilities: Includes private pool, sauna and hot tub during operating hours. Must be at least 17 years of age.
- Lost Pines Golf Club facilities: Includes bag storage, driving range, chipping and putting green.
- 24-hour StayFit Fitness Center.
- Bicycle and helmet usage with a variety of sizes for kids and adults. Some bikes have a baby seat attached.
- Two firepits lit daily at sunset; S’mores available.
- Playground, pickleball rackets and balls, tennis courts, tennis rackets and balls, basketball court.
- Lawn games: horseshoes, cornhole, bocce ball pit, tetherball, cement outdoor ping- pong.
- Indoor ping-pong, billiards and shuffleboard.
- Recreational kids activities including games and crafts.
- Filtered water and ice machines located on every floor.
- Self-laundry services: washer and dryer (1300 wing and 1600 wing).
- Electric car charging stations: Available at valet.
- In-room: two bottle waters per day and coffee and tea.
As of August 1, 2023, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines is a cashless hotel. We accept debit and credit cards, as well as mobile pay where applicable.
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa is a dog-friendly hotel, in accordance with the following policies:
- Availability of dog-friendly rooms is limited, and a 72-hour reservation notice, minimum, is required.
- Guests traveling with canine companions must book a patio room. We do not offer any standard or suite rooms that are dog friendly.
- If advanced reservations are not made, our ability to accommodate your dog is limited to the availability of dog-friendly rooms. If we do not have a dog-friendly room available, we will do our best to assist you with making arrangements for your dog to stay at a nearby pet hotel.
- A dog fee of $150 applies for stays up to six nights. An additional $150 fee will apply for stays seven to 30 nights in length. Fees on stays lasting more than 30 nights are at the hotel’s discretion.
- A maximum of two dogs per room are allowed.
- All dogs staying at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa must be properly licensed and up to date on their vaccines. Vaccination records must be presented at the time of check-in.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damage and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa, its owners and its operators from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet. Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa reserves the right to charge your account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- The $150 fee covers general cleaning after departure. Additional fees may be charged for any damage over and above the routine cleaning.
- Nightly accommodation includes dog bowl/s, dog bed/s and pet treats.
- A “dog on vacation” sign must be placed on your door at all times during your visit, which we will provide.
- Housekeeping will not enter the rooms as long as there is a “dog on vacation” sign. If you would like your room serviced, please take your canine companion with you and remove the sign.
- If you will be stepping out for a bit, please carry your cellphone with you in case your dog is a disruption to other guests. If we are unable to reach you, we will need to remove the dog and care for it with our security team until you return.
- Canine companions must be kept on a leash at all times.
- To ensure everyone at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa knows your pet’s name, ID tags are required. Tags must include a cellphone number so you can be reached at any time.
- Pets should never be left unattended in resort gathering spaces, and dogs must be walked in designated areas. Please note: Pets are not permitted at the Crooked River Water Park, Lost Pines Golf Club, Lost Pines Spa or any of our food and beverage outlets.
· Cleaning up after your pet is your responsibility. To make it easy and to keep shoes clean, dog clean-up stations are located near the Lost Pines Corral, Feather Court and the pond.
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Hyatt. This policy is designed for the protection of our guests and associates and pertains to the presence of firearms on hotel premises.
Hyatt recognizes that guests or visitors may legally possess firearms for a variety of legitimate purposes. This policy is intended to create a safe environment for all guests and visitors by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms on our premises.
Hotel premises are private property. Guests or visitors of a Hyatt hotel who lawfully are permitted to possess a firearm may bring such firearm onto hotel premises for storage purposes only. Any guest or visitor who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state and local laws with respect to firearms, in the jurisdiction where the hotel is located and ensuring that the firearm is:
- secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container provided by the guest; and
- securely safeguarded at all times in a guest room (or personal vehicle), except when transporting the firearm into or out of the hotel.
Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises. A blanket exception to the restrictions described in this policy statement applies only to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel who are on duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties. No exemption to this policy is allowed for private persons, even those licensed and permitted to carry a firearm, and/or where applicable, to conceal-carry a firearm.
Questions concerning this policy or its implementation may be addressed to Hyatt’s Global Security department.
PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.06, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH A CONCEALED HANDGUN), A PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411, GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING LAW), MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A CONCEALED HANDGUN.
PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.07, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH AN OPENLY CARRIED HANDGUN), A PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411, GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING LAW), MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A HANDGUN THAT IS CARRIED OPENLY.
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa has banned hoverboards due to safety concerns over the potential for spontaneous combustion. We ask that you kindly leave your hoverboards at home during the duration of your stay.
If you happen to bring your hoverboard with you, we ask that you please leave it in your vehicle. If you don’t have a vehicle, we’ll place the hoverboard in a fire-retardant bag in our security department for safekeeping until you check out. If a hoverboard is found in a guest room, we’ll notify our security team to retrieve it and safely stow it for the duration of your stay.
As a reminder, skateboards, scooters and bicycles should be reserved exclusively for outdoor enjoyment and used on sidewalks only.
If you have any questions regarding our hoverboard policy, please stop by the front desk or contact our team at +1 512 308 1234.