Destination Fee Inclusions
A destination fee of $35.40 plus tax (subject to change) is applied to each night of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Premium hi-speed Wi-Fi for multiple devices
- 2 bottles of water per room for all guests
- Private rooftop pool access and Digital Butler Service
- Bike rental with self-guided tour and map of popular sights in Miami
- Discount to several local attractions (Rotation: Brickell City Center; Ferris Wheel, Perez Art Museum, etc.)
- 20% discount on Rooftop Picnic Experience
- Turndown service upon request with locally produced chocolate treat
- World of Hyatt Loyalists also will receive two welcome drinks, redeemable at the hotel bar
- Black and white printing services (up to 20 pages)
- Two pool chairs and towels
- Access to Roof-Top Pool recreation center that provides Jenga, cornhole, table tennis, and more
- 15% yoga discount, walking tour discount, and speedboat discount
- Local and 1-800 calls
Safety & Cleanliness Procedures at Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami
Saftey First, Wellbeing Always
The safety and wellbeing of colleagues, guests, and customers remains a top priority, and to further deliver on our purpose of care during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami hotel has taken measures to ensure colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. This includes cleanliness and disinfection procedures, social distancing protocols, associate training, and other policies. In addition to the following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities, Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami proudly upholds Hyatt’s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment. Please see below for the high standards we have implemented to ensure you are even more comfortable and protected during your stay (while still having a memorable experience).
- Designated Hygiene Manager on property who oversees all hotel operations and standards. For the safety of our guests and colleagues, amenities and condiments have been removed from the guest rooms and are available upon request through the front desk
- Disinfect all surfaces in public areas, as well as high touch employee work areas/surfaces hourly
- Hand sanitizing stations are readily available for colleagues in employee work areas and for guests in public areas including outdoor facilities, the fitness center, elevator landings, lobby, restaurants, and more.
- Implement 12 Point Inspection Procedure, which ensures the disinfection of all hard and soft surfaces in guest rooms, with strict procedures in place to eliminate cross contamination
- Strict laundry protocols which include high temperature sanitization
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing of all equipment, daily deep cleaning, and ensure social distancing signage is in place.
- Disinfect all room keys prior to distributing to guests
- Utilize single-use and digital collateral/menus throughout the hotel
- Availability of touchless and keyless check-in using the World of Hyatt app
- Contactless delivery of all food delivery orders and amenity requests
For more information on Hyatt’s global cleanliness commitments, please visit hyatt.com/info/global-care-and-cleanliness-commitment. For resources regarding open attractions and city ordinances, head to miamibeachfl.gov.
- Minimum Age Restriction: A person of the minimum age requirement must be present at check-in and become a registered guest in the room. Primary Guest must be at least 21 years old to check in to the Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami.
- ID must be shown at the time of check-in.
- Only accepting credit or debit cards with a chip.
- Credit Card Authorization Forms will only be accepted up until one day prior to arrival.
Leave something at home? Looking for that special place only locals know? Want to explore the neighborhood? We’ve got you covered. Text us anytime at +1 786 629 8955.
Hotel Incidental & Authorization Policy
A $100 incidental deposit per night will be authorized on all credit and debit cards at the time of check-in to cover any incidental charges. The hotel reserves the right to authorize 1 night room & tax up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- AM Service: Monday–Friday (pick up by 8:30 a.m., back by 7 p.m.)
- PM Service: Monday–Friday, 50% surcharge (pick up between noon and 5 p.m., and back by 1 p.m. the next day)
- Express service, 50% surcharge (pick up Monday –Friday before noon)
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, only express service is available.
Ice Machines & Microwave
- Ice machines are located on all guest room floors (except on the 4th floor)
- Complimentary ice delivery is available at any time
- Microwave available on the 15th floor, next to ice machine
Roftop Pool & Hours
For unparalleled Miami skyline views, head to the rooftop, located on the 19th floor at Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami, where a heated outdoor pool provides a welcome escape from the South Florida sun. Recline on lounge chairs surrounding the deck, or soak in the hot tub. Maximize your time by one of our two pools and order a handcrafted cocktail or a light bite to enjoy.
- Located on the 19th floor of our rooftop
- Pool hours: 6:30 a.m.–8 p.m. (hours are subject to change)
- Food & Beverage service hours: Thursday–Sunday from noon to 6 p.m. Text order to +1 786 629 8955
Grocery, Convenience Stores & Post Office
- 7-Eleven:394 feet / 1-minute walk
- CVS: 0.2 miles / 4-minute walk
- Publix Supermarket at Mary Brickell Village:0.5 miles / 9-minute walk
- U.S. Post Office (Brickell), Suite 113 – 1 minute walk (Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.--5 p.m.)
Package Receiving Policy
- Box under 1 lb, $0
- 1– 5 lbs, $2 per package
- 5– 15 lbs, $5 per package
- 15– 25 lbs, $10 per package
- 25+ lbs, $20 per package
Lost & Found
Left something at the hotel? Please go to ileftmystuff.com, select property code 60085 to submit your report for the lost item.
J.C. COURIER SERVICES
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Service Hours: 24 Hours
Address: 1950 SW 30 Avenue, Miami, FL 33145
Direct: +1 305 322 1442