While at the hotel, we ask that you and your four-legged friend follow our Pet Guidelines to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Pets are allowed in guestrooms on any floor
- Pets are not permitted in the fitness center, pool, or restaurant
- All pets must be housebroken
- Please keep your pet on a leash at all times in public spaces
- Please clean up after your pet
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your furry friend settles down by 8:30 p.m. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the front desk in case of an emergency
- If a pet is disturbing hotel guests due to barking or crying, Hyatt Centric Midtown Atlanta has the right to ask that the pet be taken off the property
- Hyatt Centric Midtown Atlanta does not assume any liability for your pet's actions while at the hotel
Service Animal Pet Policy
- Deep cleaning fees will not apply for guests with service animals
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas
Guests are required to show a valid photo ID at check-in.
Please note a $50 security deposit is charged per night and due upon arrival. This is refundable, pending a successful damage inspection after checkout.
The minimum age for check-in is 21.