As part of the infection protection ordinance of the Berlin senate and in the interest of protecting your health, we have updated our hygiene concept for the use of Club Olympus Spa & Fitness.
At Club Olympus Spa & Fitness the following rules apply until further notice:
- To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Grand Hyatt Berlin and to reduce the risk of exposure of COVID-19 to guests and colleagues at the hotel, please use Club Olympus only when you feel healthy
- Use of Club Olympus is prohibited if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You have been in direct contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You have any of the following symptoms that are commonly associated with COVID-19: Cough, high temperature or fever, muscle pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, sore throat, sudden loss of smell or taste, or other flu-like symptoms
- After entering Club Olympus we ask you to disinfect your hands or wash them
- Please keep a distance of 1.5 m (4.9 ft) from other guests / parties throughout Club Olympus
- This rule also applies in the swimming pool and on the recliners by the pool and on the terrace
- The cleanliness of Club Olympus is guaranteed by regular cleaning tours depending on the workload (but at least every hour)
- In indoor areas, i.e. at the spa reception, changing rooms and sanitary facilities, masks are mandatory. In the wet rooms such as showers or pool area (and also in the pool) you do not have to wear masks
- Access to Club Olympus is controlled according to the workload of the various areas
- Control of access to the various areas is the responsibility of Club Olympus staff
- The use of the showers is possible due to the spatial separation in compliance with the minimum distance
- In the fitness area a minimum distance of 1.5 m (4.9 ft) from other exercising guests / parties must be observed, the maximum number of four persons may not be exceeded
- After each use, the lockers are disinfected from the outside and inside and the locker keys are disinfected
Traffic rules in the pool:
- Before using the swimming pool or the whirlpool, a shower is mandatory
- The pool is divided into three lanes: Two outdoor and one indoor lane
- The total number of guests in the water is limited to ten guests at the same time
- Overtaking is only possible at the pool edge when the end of the lane is reached
- Jumping from the edge of the pool is prohibited
- In the whirlpool a distance of 1.5 m (4.9 ft) between guests has to be observed, a maximum of two parties are allowed at the same time
- The use of the swimming pool is limited to 30 minutes at full capacity
The use of the terrace is not limited in time, but can therefore only be used according to availability.
The sauna area including plunge pool, splash shower and relaxation room is still closed except for the showers.
Please help us to keep Club Olympus Spa & Fitness open by following all the rules. Please show consideration for each other and act responsibly in your (as well as our) interests in this still-serious situation.
Your Club Olympus Spa & Fitness Team
Club Olympus Spa & Fitness, the exclusive day spa at Grand Hyatt Berlin, spans more than 800 sq m (8,611 sq ft) and offers breathtaking views over the rooftops of Berlin. A diverse selection of cosmetic treatments, massages and relaxation rituals from the Far East invite you to discover wellness and serenity. Your spa experience is completed by an indoor pool, a large outdoor terrace, a whirlpool, a sauna, a steam bath and a solarium.