As part of the infection protection ordinance of the Berlin senate and in the interest of protecting your health, we have updated our hygiene concept for the use of Club Olympus Spa & Fitness.
- To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Grand Hyatt Berlin and to reduce the risk of exposure of COVID-19 to guests and colleagues at the hotel, please use Club Olympus only when you feel healthy
- Use of Club Olympus is prohibited if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You have been in direct contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You have any of the following symptoms that are commonly associated with COVID-19: Cough, high temperature or fever, muscle pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, sore throat, sudden loss of smell or taste, or other flu-like symptoms
- After entering Club Olympus we ask you to disinfect your hands or wash them
- Please keep a distance of 1.5 m (4.9 ft) from other guests / parties throughout Club Olympus
- The cleanliness of Club Olympus is guaranteed by regular cleaning tours depending on the workload (but at least every hour)
- In indoor areas, i.e. at the spa reception, changing rooms and sanitary facilities, masks are mandatory. In the wet rooms such as showers or pool area (and also in the pool) you do not have to wear masks
- In the fitness area the maximum number of five persons may not be exceeded
Traffic rules in the pool:
- Before using the swimming pool or the whirlpool, a shower is mandatory
- The total number of guests in the water is limited to ten guests at the same time
- In the whirlpool a distance of 1.5 m (4.9 ft) between guests has to be observed, a maximum of two parties are allowed at the same time
- The use of the swimming pool is limited to 30 minutes at full capacity
The use of the terrace is not limited in time, but can therefore only be used according to availability.
The sauna area including plunge pool, splash shower and relaxation room is still closed except for the showers.
Please help us to keep Club Olympus Spa & Fitness open by following all the rules. Please show consideration for each other and act responsibly in your (as well as our) interests in this still-serious situation.
Your Club Olympus Spa & Fitness Team
Club Olympus Spa & Fitness, the exclusive day spa at Grand Hyatt Berlin, spans more than 800 sq m (8,611 sq ft) and offers breathtaking views over the rooftops of Berlin. A diverse selection of cosmetic treatments, massages and relaxation rituals from the Far East invite you to discover wellness and serenity. Your spa experience is completed by an indoor pool, a large outdoor terrace, a whirlpool, a sauna, a steam bath and a solarium.