The authentic trattoria-style restaurant Opera has been transformed into the dining room of Park Hyatt Saigon, offering a venue where guests can meet and socialise. With the philosophy of sharing and coming together to create delightful moments, Opera is also a perfect venue for family dining.
• Opera Bar: A destination of its own, Opera’s bar is the place to relax while having a signature coffee drink or light refreshments.
• Main Dining Room: Surrounding a huge show kitchen, Opera’s main dining room reflects a contemporary Italian design, inviting guests to experience authentic Italian dishes.
• Opera Verandah: With its floor-to ceiling windows and stunning views, the restaurant’s verandah offers guests a distinctive place to escape the bustling city centre.
• Terrace: Stepping outside to the beautifully landscaped terrace, you can enjoy the stunning view of Saigon Opera House while indulging yourself in uncomplicated yet satisfying and delicious dishes prepared by our talented chefs.
• Barcaccia: Welcome to Barcaccia, Opera's private dining space! High ceilings, statement artworks and natural light fills the room with warmth and life. Barcaccia is the perfect space to host up to 14 guests looking for an intimate dining experience.
Positioned on the mezzanine floor of the hotel, Square One, a MICHELIN selected restaurant, combines the history, nature and thrilling culinary adventure of two great cultures from France and Vietnam to bring guests a truly unique dining experience in the heart of Saigon. The restaurant’s lively and convivial ambience will entice guests to discover new dishes while creating lasting memories with friends and family.
• Main Dining Room: A custom made light installation frames the main dining room while striking Vietnamese artwork captures the electric energy of Saigon.
• Cellar Door: The perfect pre-dining destination to sit and discover new wines selected personally by Hotel Sommelier and stocked exclusively at Square One restaurant using Coravin wine preservation system.
• Cellar Room: Dine amongst the wine and enjoy a direct access to The Terrace. The Cellar Room’s lively and convivial ambiance is suitable for up to 18 guests to discover new dishes while creating lasting memories with friends and families.
• Library Room: Visit Library Room to dine amongst the historical Vietnamese artifacts and enjoy direct access to The Terrace and beautiful view over the Saigon Opera House. Library Room is capable for a group from 4 to 8 guests.
• Kitchen Room: Capable for a group up to 12 guests, Kitchen Room is set up with cutting-edge 3D projection mapping technology for a lively experience of Le Petit Chef.
With the bright colour palette of white and ivory featuring crystal chandeliers shining and reflecting sunlight from high windows, Park Lounge will make you feel comfortable and peaceful, whether you are enjoying time on your own or having a cup of tea with friends.
You should try our famous Afternoon Tea, presented on elegant tiered stands bearing a selection of traditional scones and decadent classic pastries mixed with savoury items. The patisserie selection includes delicious pastries, fruit tartlets, and mini desserts plus your choice of coffee, tea or herbal infusion.
Not only ideal for social and business gatherings, the venue is also an elegant nightlife destination with sophisticated live entertainment during evening hours.
Set at the main entrance to Opera, The Pastry Boutique will catch your eye with sumptuous cakes, bread and pastries baked fresh with natural and local ingredients. For those who are looking for exclusive pastry gifts and seasonal sweets, The Pastry Boutique offers beautifully packaged delights for you to take home.
Park Hyatt Saigon features a stylish, contemporary bar that adds to the vibrant nightlife of Ho Chi Minh City. The martini bar, 2 Lam Son is modern in design with a Vietnamese influence.
Drawing a mix of international jet setters and fashionable locals, 2 Lam Son serves international wines, premium spirits, local and imported beers with signature cocktails and artisanal snacks. You will enjoy a smoke-free environment with an urban music selection and live DJ performances in a vibrant setting. For those who are looking for a more intimate experience, 2 Lam Son offers a cosy lounge seating area on the mezzanine floor.
Building on a rich legacy and passion of sublimating the fine art of chocolate making, Chocolaterie is our vision of classy tastes and exceptional flavours. Each artisanal chocolate jewel is crafted with great care, created by world-class techniques and curated from premium ingredients to offer the greatest pleasure.
Step into a vivid imaginary world with Le Petit Chef at Square One, where the world’s tiniest chef from France takes center stage in a mesmerising 5-course dining show that seamlessly merges gastronomy and theatre.
As this little chef unveils his culinary brilliance and imparts his coveted secrets to elevate your palate to new heights, unleash your imagination in a dining experience like no other, enhanced by cutting-edge 3D technology, lively-themed music, and eye-catching props that pave the way for our story hero to perform in his immersive virtual journey.