News + Events
With travel challenging and safety paramount, Hyatt’s new seamless and sustainable HY-brid meeting solution connects participants around the globe.
Imagine a meeting of 200 participants that was planned in Paris—but is now split into five smaller individual events, each happening simultaneously at various Hyatt hotels while being virtually connected and centrally organized.
20 participating hotels from Paris to Bangkok and growing + 1 Rate + Seamless Technology + Your Imagination = SUPER HY-BRID
Full day Meeting Package at THB 2,400.- nett including 10% service charge and 7% VAT
Half day Meeting Package at THB 2,200.- nett including 10% service charge and 7% VAT
View full seamless experience and details here
For more information or reservation, please contact us at BKKHR-S&M@hyatt.com
HYATT HYBRID MEETINGS OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Offer only valid for new meetings booked and held by December 31, 2021 at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts.
- Must reference offer code HYBRID prior to booking with a Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt or Hyatt Regency hotel to qualify, and offer must be referenced in each meeting contract.
- Each qualifying meeting must consist of a minimum of 10 paid peak night guestrooms at Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, or Hyatt Regency hotels for the accommodation rate to apply.
- Participating ASPAC HOTELS: Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, Grand Hyatt Melbourne, Grand Hyatt Seoul, Hyatt Regency Sydney, Andaz Singapore, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, Grand Hyatt Manila, Hyatt Regency Beijing Wangjing, and Park Hyatt Melbourne.
- Participating EAME HOTELS: Grand Hyatt Berlin, Grand Hyatt Dubai, Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, Andaz London Liverpool Street, Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée, Park Hyatt Hamburg, Andaz Vienna Am Belvedere, Hyatt Regency Manchester, and Andaz Munich Schwabinger Tor.
- DAY DELEGATE RATE INCLUDES: Morning and Afternoon coffee break, Lunch, Room rental, Detox water station, standard High speed wifi, and Standard In-Build audio visual. Upgrade and customization options at an additional cost.
- Customize your coffee breaks with our wellbeing activities (e.g., yoga, meditation). Subject to availability and additional costs may apply!
- Offer available for residential and non- residential meetings.
- All prices in THAI BAHT
- Individual contract required with each hotel hosting a meeting due to country legislations and hotel contractual clauses will apply.
- Centralized billing available at but not mandated by all Hyatt hotels
- Offer, function space and guestrooms subject to availability.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with citywide bookings, previously booked or held meetings or any other meeting promotion or offer. Planner may earn World of Hyatt Bonus Points in addition to this offer.
- Participating hotels may be subject to change without notice.
- Offer applies to all eligible bookings, including bookings by travel agents and other qualifying third parties at a commissionable rate.
- Commission payment will be based on the group’s net room revenue 10% on rooms & 5% F&B (inclusive of any applicable credits or discounts, e.g., complimentary guestroom nights).
- Meeting planner is responsible for disclosing any benefits or rewards under this offer to the group.
- Certain rewards may not be available to meeting planners for certain groups, and Hyatt reserves the right to remove rewards that may benefit the meeting planner directly.
- Audio visual supplied by a third party: PSAV/ Encore/ B Concept/ M Production Asia or any other contracted AV company
- AV Prices are indications only may vary by country, requirements, and duration (+vat); Full Virtual Event with exhibition area/plenary/ networking etc on request.
- Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
*VAT not included in China and South East Asia, except Thailand
BANGKOK (September 30, 2020) – Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit has announced that it has achieved Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation, the gold standard for prepared facilities. Under the guidance of GBAC, a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention in its facility/facilities.
As the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation, GBAC STAR™ helps organizations establish protocols and procedures, offers expert-led training and assesses a facility’s readiness for biorisk situations. The program verifies that Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit implements best practices to prepare for, respond to and recover from outbreaks and pandemics.
“GBAC STAR accreditation empowers facility owners and managers to assure workers, customers and key stakeholders that they have proven systems in place to maintain clean and healthy environments,” said GBAC Executive Director Patricia Olinger. “By taking this important step to pursue GBAC STAR, Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit has received third-party validation that it follows strict protocols for biorisk situations, thereby demonstrating its preparedness and commitment to operating safely.”
To achieve GBAC STAR™ accreditation, Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit was required to demonstrate compliance with the program’s 20 core elements, which range from standard operating procedures and risk assessment strategies to personal protective equipment and emergency preparedness and response measures. Learn more about GBAC STAR accreditation at www.gbac.org.
About Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit
The Hyatt Regency brand prides itself on connecting travelers to who and what matters most to them. More than 190 conveniently located Hyatt Regency urban and resort locations in over 30 countries around the world serve as the go-to gathering space for every occasion – from efficient business meetings to memorable family vacations. The brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need right at their fingertips. Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts offer a full range of services and amenities, including the space to work, engage or relax; notable culinary experiences; technology-enabled ways to collaborate; and expert meeting and event planners who can take care of every detail. For more information, please visit hyattregency.com. Follow @HyattRegency on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and tag photos with #AtHyattRegency.
About GBAC, a Division of ISSA
Composed of international leaders in the field of microbial-pathogenic threat analysis, mitigation, response and recovery, the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a Division of ISSA, provides training, guidance, accreditation, certification, crisis management assistance and leadership to government, commercial and private entities looking to mitigate, quickly address and/or recover from biological threats and real-time crises. The organization’s services include biorisk management program assessment and training, Forensic Restoration® response and remediation, the GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation program, training and certification of individuals and consulting for building owners and facility managers. For more information, visit www.gbac.org.
With more than 9,300 members—including distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives, wholesalers, building service contractors, in-house service providers, residential cleaners and associated service members—ISSA is the world’s leading trade association for the cleaning industry. The association is committed to changing the way the world views cleaning by providing its members with the business tools they need to promote cleaning as an investment in human health, the environment and an improved bottom line. Headquartered in Northbrook, Ill., USA, the association has regional offices in Mainz, Germany; Whitby, Canada; Parramatta, Australia; Seoul, South Korea; and Shanghai, China. For more information about ISSA, visit www.issa.com or call 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800.
✤ Standard Room upgrade to Club Deluxe (up to 57 sqm) at THB 4,900++
✤ Deluxe upgrade to Regency Suite (up to 70 sqm) at THB 6,400++
✤ Club Room upgrade to Regency Executive Suite (up to 77 sqm) at THB 6,900++
✤ Club Deluxe upgrade to Premier Suite (up to 124 sqm) at THB 7,900++
✤ Flexible arrival & departure time from 6 AM – 11 PM on the following day.
✤ Exclusive breakfast available from 7 AM – 1 PM including room service
✤ Dining credit of THB 1,500 net per day including room service
✤ Free extra bed and breakfast for a maximum of 3 children at below 12 years old
✤ Access to Club Lounge for all day coffee/tea service and evening cocktails from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
✤ Complimentary non-alcoholic beverage items in mini-bar
*Terms & Conditions
1. Limited time offer for stays until 20 December 2020
2. Rates are per room per night and subject to 17.7% government taxes and service charge
3. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or discounted voucher
4. Eligible for World Of Hyatt benefits.
**Book Directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or +6620981234
For more information please contact +6620981234 or email@example.com
Spend your day at Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit with "My Hotel, My Living Room".
Enjoy the followings benefits at only THB 1,000 net per person per day;
- Use of work station at Lobby Lounge, Private Room at Market Café and Private Corner at 5th floor from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Unlimited all-day coffee/tea service and cookies at Lobby
Lounge, Market Café or Poolside.
- Use of hotel gym, swimming pool, whirlpool and steam room.
- Use of work station and laptop at Lobby.
- Free cark park up to 12 hours per day
- 15% discount on food and beverages at Lobby Lounge, Market Café and Spectrum.
Grande Asset Hotels and Property has launched the Exclusive Cash Vouchers for a welcoming Thailand Travelling experience!
Make the most of this by using it at Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit. Whether it would be a good night sleep at our hotel, or a perfect dining experience at Market Cafe and Spectrum Lounge & Bar we will be here to help create the most memorable city retreat for you.
The vouchers are also eligible for usage at other Grande Assets properties - more information in the post below.
Available until - 31 December 2020
*Terms and conditions applied
*The gift vouchers are available for usage until 30 June 2021
For more information please contact +66 2 098 1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit offers you an all-round ‘Wellness Suite Package’ with exclusive complimentary wellness or aesthetic program from VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center by Bumrungrad International Hospital valued up to THB 9,500. This package comes with a 2-night stay in a luxurious Regency Suite inclusive of breakfast, club lounge access and transfer service between VitalLife and hotel for 2 persons. All of these inclusions come at the price of THB 16,000 only.
To learn more or purchase the package, please contact the hotel directly at email@example.com.
Every Last Sunday of the month
THB1,800++ per person
From 11:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Spectrum Lounge & Bar, 29th floor
Enjoy a Sunday brunch experience that gives you a sky-high view of Bangkok. Indulge in our scrumptious brunch with the tastiest ‘charcoal-grilled’ Australian Angus beef tenderloin, lamb rack, and king salmon. In addition, enjoy á la minute dishes freshly prepared by our experienced chefs include pan-seared foie gras, snow crab salad, Spaghetti truffle carbonara, and much more.
Market Café is now back with the new All-You-Can-Eat experiences for seafood lovers! From ocean and river to your table, be ready to enjoy the freshest ingredients in town including River Prawn, Mud Crab, Blue Crab, Squids, Seabass and Grouper cook in your own style by our experienced chefs.
Savor unlimited seafood dishes on top of a mouth-watering Thai menus spread from small bites, spicy salads, soups, to delicate Thai desserts for your sweet treat.
Sukhumvit Gallery Afternoon Tea for JCB cardholders
Promotion Period: 1 April 2020 – 31 March 2021
JCB cardholders can now enjoy discount 10% on Sukhumvit Gallery Afternoon Tea.
Discount at Market Café for Citi Cardholders
Promotion Period: 15 Jul 2020 - 30 Sep 2020
CITI cardholders may enjoy the benefit below;
• 10% discount for food only at Market Café for all Citi credit card members
• 15% discount for food only at Market Café for Citi ULTIMA card members
AMEX Dining Offer at Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit
Promotion Period: 15 Jul 2020 - 30 Sep 2020 (Stay until 20 December 2020)
Enjoy Exclusive benefits for American Express Cardholders;
• Minimum THB 4,000 spend, receive one free night stay at Standard room (maximum party spending of 2 persons)*
• Minimum THB 8,000 spend, receive one free night stay at Regency Suite (maximum party spending of 4 persons)*
• Minimum THB 25,000 spend, receive one free night stay at Presidential Suite (maximum party spending of 6 persons)*
Make It a Tasty, Mother’s Day Promotion for SCB M Cardholders
Promotion Period: 8 - 12 August 2020
Special Benefit for SCB M Cardholder.
Celebrate this joyous holiday at Spectrum Lounge & Bar. Enjoy 15% discount with a minimum spending of THB2,000.
FREE! Mother's Day Cocktail for every mother (1 Cocktail/Mother/table)
For more information, please contact the hotel at +66 2 098 1234
On 5 June 2020, Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit, led by Khun Sammy Carolus – General Manager, and the leadership committee, has received the Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA) certification from Khun Tanes Petsuwan, Deputy Governor for Marketing Communications, Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and Khun Winit Rangpueng, Executive Director, Marketing Services Department, and Editor of Osotho Magazine, Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT).
The SHA certification “aims at elevating Thailand’s tourism industry standards and developing confidence among international and domestic tourists”. It is a part of TAT’s and the Ministry of Health’s strategy to re-approach the tourism industry amid the COVID-19 crisis. In addition, the new standard is set and follow by the tourism industry in the country to promote the safety of tourism through the “New Normal” experience.
Providing safe and clean environments for our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for Hyatt hotels globally. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and want you to feel at ease when you visit Hyatt hotels, knowing you’ll experience the quality you expect from the Hyatt brand.
For more information, please contact Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit at 02 098 1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to inform you that Spectrum Lounge & Bar and Market Cafe will resume operations from Jan 2, 2021 onwards.
Spectrum Lounge & Bar will be open Wednesday-Sunday from 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM, for the 29th floor only.
Market Café will open everyday from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
The restaurants will follow the social distancing standards, and we will still refrain from alcohol sales until further notice from the Health Authority of Thailand.
For more information, please contact 02-098-1234 or email@example.com.
It is our pleasure to welcome you to Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit. I hope the time you spend with us is delightful and energizing.
In light of the recent cases of novel coronavirus flu or COVID-19, the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) has issued an order for shopping malls, markets and an expanded list of sports, entertainment and service shops considered high-risk areas for the spread of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) to be closed from Sunday, 22 March to Sunday, 12 April 2020. The general restaurant will offer only take away service while hotel restaurants will only serve for staying guests. Shopping centers are required to operate only in supermarkets, drug stores, and other necessity sections while food shops will only offer to take away. For more information, please contact our guest services at extension ‘0’ or visit the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Newsroom at tatnews.org.
Following guidance issued by the local authorities as well as the World Health Organization, the following have been implemented at the hotel;
1. Spectrum Lounge & Bar
Spectrum Lounge & Bar will be closed until further notice under the direction of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA).
2. Market Café
Market Café breakfast operations have been altered to All-You-Can-Eat with and A-la-Minute. All food items on the menu will be cooked freshly to maximize food safety and hygiene. Besides breakfast, Market Café will also open for lunch and dinner for in-residence guests only.
3. Lobby Lounge
Lobby Lounge is now operating from 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM daily. Guests can enjoy light meals and snacks throughout the day as well as the selection of beverages. The lounge will only serve in-residence guests.
4. Room service
Room Service is available for 24 hours as usual. To order, please call extension ‘1340’.
5. Recreation Facilities
The swimming pool and StayFit gym still operate as normal hours. The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting is now increased to every hour and all gym equipment will be disinfected after each usage. The pool and gym access are strictly limited to in-residence guests only.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will remain vigilant and follow the recommended procedures and protocols of the national and local authorities to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues.
For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Guest Services at extension ‘0’.
Earn 2X points
at over 1,000 participating hotels worldwide.
Register by 31 March
- Earn with each stay starting with your second qualifying stay from February 15 to May 15
- Earn everywhere including our newest brands, like Thompson Hotels and Destination Hotels, and at participating MGM Resorts Destinations in Las Vegas, Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels, and with Lindblad Expeditions.
- Points add up fast, so you could be on your way toward free nights, room upgrades, Exhale spa therapies and fitness classes, FIND experiences and more
As a part of our quality assurance philosophy, the Hotel is conducting annual maintenance at Regency Club Lounge from Friday, 14 February to Tuesday, 18 February 2020.
During the maintenance, Regency Club Lounge will be temporary located at Market Café, Sukhumvit Gallery section, 4th Floor for breakfast, mid-day snacks and evening cocktails as per normal operating hours.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and would like to thank you for your understanding while we undertake this important work to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is a top priority for Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit. In light of the recent cases of novel coronavirus flu, we are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance issued by the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Consistent with Hyatt’s commitment to care, the following have been implemented.
1. The hotel has installed alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations in all hotel public areas includes hotel lobby, Market Café restaurant and Spectrum Lounge & Bar as well as increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all public areas. You can also request complimentary surgical masks available 24-hours at the Front Desk services.
2. Our hotel associates are educated and trained to be aware and alert of infection status and proper infection control procedures. They are reminded to practice strict hygiene habits at all times and demanded to wear face masks during the operations.
3. The hotel also conducts a health screen at the associate entrance as well as at the guest entrance using a laser thermometer to measure the temperature. Those who are unwell will not be permitted to enter the hotel and will only allow to return to the hotel after full recovery with a doctor certificate.
4. The hotel has an in-house Clinic from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM as well as Doctors on Call service from the Bumrungrad Hospital which is located five minutes by car from the hotel.
We will remain vigilant and follow the recommended procedures and protocols of the national and local authorities to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues.
Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit has designed a series of Festive dining offers and cheerful activities within the hotel’s premises. We would love to invite you to celebrate the merriest time of the year with us!
The program ranges from a Carnival Theme Christmas Eve Party at Market Café, to the most exclusive Rooftop New Year's Eve Party at Spectrum Lounge & Bar.
2019 -2021 Thailand MICE Venue Standard
2020 Highly Commended City Hotel for Thailand
2020 Top 5 Hotel on Top Rooms with A View in Asia
2020 Best Hotel in Sukhumvit 2020
2020 Certified By Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration: SHA
2020 GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation
2019 The Winner of the Hotel Experience Award in Thailand
2019 Top 3 Best New Business Hotel in Asia-Pacific’
2019 Top 25 Best Business Hotels in Asia
2019 The Best New Hotel in Thailand in 2019
2019 ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
2019 HACCP Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
2019 GMP Good Manufacturing Practice
The Launch of Legacy of Sukhumvit:
Sukhumvit Gallery & Sukhumvit Gallery Afternoon Tea
Grande Asset Hotels and Property Public Company Limited and Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit had the honour of welcoming Mr. Bhichai Rattakul to mark the launch of the "Sukhumvit Gallery & Sukhumvit Gallery Afternoon Tea". The Sukhumvit Gallery presents an exhibition of rare photographs related to the fascinating history of Sukhumvit Road, the most important thoroughfare in the city of Bangkok, and featuring images, information, document related to the person who supervised the construction of Sukhumvit road, old maps of the area, the origins of the names of various sois along the road, the residence of important persons and national artists, important places, mansions and modern houses all from the pre-mass transit era. All 45 images are displayed for permanent viewing without entry cost on the 4th floor of Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit.
In addition, the Sukhumvit Gallery will also serve a sumptuous Afternoon Tea. Its unique presentation has been designed by an internationally renowned Thai floral artist, Mr. Sakul Inthakul, who was inspired by one of the images in Sukhumvit Gallery, which portrays the modern-style Ekamai Pedestrian Bridge. It was a state-of-the-art structure at the time of its construction, which many may recall. The bridge is located at the junction of Soi Ekamai (Sukhumvit Soi 63), and will likely be recognizable as the Afternoon Tea tray is served to the table. Made to order, every tray is a handcrafted sculpture of stainless steel, copper plating, and artificial marble, artfully decorated with carefully selected flowers to express every aspect of their beauty. For this Signature Set of the hotel, Khun Sakul designed a contemporary Thai decoration, festooned with crown and globe amaranth flowers stringed with wire and arranged in subtle waves. A simple symbolism is expressed in its arrangement: 1) the purple and white are the brand colors of Hyatt Regency, 2) the contemporary Thai style reflects the concept of the hotel design, 3) the waves of flowers convey the activity and happenings of Sukhumvit Road, and 4) a single standing flower represents the hotel amidst its diverse environment. Those fortunate enough to enjoy Afternoon Tea at the Sukhumvit Gallery will discover 15 delectable treats, both sweet and savoury, including irresistible homemade desserts from the hotel’s talented chef team, amidst the classic atmosphere of the gallery evoking a sense of luxury, prosperity, modernity and vitality.
The coffee and tea served is of particular pride to Mr. Frederik Farina, the Executive Chef of Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit, who decided to make a journey himself to touch, taste and select the best of all. The coffee is from the plantations at Letorgol Village, in Tak province, which has been planted by the Pakhayo hill tribes and prepared through a simple and organic dry process and medium roasted. Letorgol coffee has won the competition for Best Coffee of Thailand for two years. The coffee plants and seeds were given to the Pakhayo by His Majesty the late King Bhumibol, as well as other plants, and later, in the midst of the wooded hills they have created a beautiful forest-garden, rich in its variety of plants, flowers and winter vegetables, which all seem to combine with the coffee here creating a smell and taste completely different from other coffees.
For the best tea, Chef Frederik chose to visit another destination in Chiang Mai. The village of Mae Sae, in Mae Taeng District, was where he was captivated by the legendary tea that is grown naturally for over a hundred years and which the villagers call Cha Miang or Cha Par (wild tea). It is of the Assam species, of which only the top three leaves are picked in the mornings. The tea plantation and processing here have a long history, stretching back to World War II, and Chef Frederik chose Assam White Tea for its pleasant aroma and mellow but rich flavour.
Sukhumvit Gallery is open daily at 11:00 am. – 10:30 pm. with free entrance, and the Sukhumvit Gallery Afternoon Tea (from 1 June 2019 onwards) is served daily between 02:00 pm. – 06:00 pm., at 950++ Baht/set for two persons.
For more information or reservations, please call +66 (0)2 098 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Every last Sunday of the month
From 11:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Spectrum Lounge & Bar, Level 29
Enjoy a Sunday brunch experience that gives you sky-high views of Bangkok. Indulge in our scrumptious Sunday Brunch with grilled beef tomahawk, lamb rack, rock lobster and tiger prawn. In addition, enjoy á la minute dishes freshly prepared by our experienced chefs. The 3.5-hour seating from 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM also includes free-flowing house wines and Prosecco.
THB1,900++ per person inclusive of free-flowing house wines and Prosecco
An exclusive complimentary shuttle service to and from Bumrungrad Hospital is now available for the convenient of all Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit’s guests.
Located only two kilometers away, Bumrungrad Hospital is one of the most trusted private hospitals in Southeast Asia. Not only does it provide all types of medical care, including dental, advanced diagnostics, therapeutics, and surgical services by multi-specialists at high-level service standards; Bumrungrad also has multilingual staff who will assist you throughout your entire visit.
The shuttle service runs daily from 7 AM to 8 PM. Please see the detailed timetable here.
You may contact our concierge team for more information.
Departure time from Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit subjects to traffic condition.