Hygiene and Safety
Providing a safe and healthy environment for our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa – even more so today. In an effort to ensure a healthy environment and in accordance with the state’s orders, we have implemented additional hygiene and safety measures throughout the property. Below is a list of the resort’s updated safety procedures as well as the modifications that have been made to amenities and activities.
Updated Safety Procedures
At all Hyatt hotels in the U.S., guests who are unvaccinated are required to wear face masks or coverings in hotel indoor public areas, as well as outdoors where social distancing is not feasible (with some limited exceptions). Hyatt Colleagues that are fulling vaccinated are not required to wear face coverings .
- The team has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and areas including the lobby, front desk, credit card processing machines, guestrooms, restaurants, recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons, the fitness center, all employee areas, meeting spaces, and more.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in prominent areas throughout the hotel’s public spaces and entrances.
- The updated arrival process will include a transparent service barrier at the front desk for a contact-free check in experience.
- Each colleague will be trained and certified in updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness.
- In order to minimize contact, housekeeping services will not be provided for guests staying less than 5 nights. Fresh towels and amenities will be available upon request and dropped off at your door in a contactless form.
- The pools and lazy river will be open with limited capacity. The slide, kiddie pool, and water pad are available. The hot tub is open daily (hours may vary).
- Cabanas will be available, but access will be limited to accommodate social distance guidelines.
Wolfdancer Golf Club Updates
- The Pro Shop will be open from 730AM-5PM and all staff will wear masks and gloves while on-site. The Course and Pro Shop will be closed Tuesdays.
- Cash will not be accepted as a form of payment.
- Club rentals and high touch areas on golf carts will be sanitized after each use.
- The range will be setup with adequately spaced hitting stations, utilizing pyramid stackers to provide a contact free experience.
- Lockers and shower areas will be closed until further notice.
Other Amenity and Activity Modifications
- Animal mascot interactions will be available but modified to ensure social distancing practices.
- The fitness center will be open daily and will provide limited capacity to maintain social distancing practices.
- Pre-made s’mores kits with disposable sticks will be available at the front desk for pick-up.
- We have temporarily suspended resort amenities including: Camp Hyatt, the game room, and the business center. Two (2) of the three (3) hot tubs are closed until further notice.
Spa Django Updates
- Spa Django will be open Monday and Thursday - Sunday; Closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- The resort’s restaurants will be limited to 50% capacity. For updates and hours of operation for each restaurant, please refer to your resort activity guide or call the front desk.
- Shellers Barrelhouse or Firewheel Café Restaurants will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner to provide options for guests and the best flow possible, based on occupancy, and weather conditions of our outside venues. Old Buck’s Place at Crooked River Water Park will be open for walk-up and poolside service for food and beverage.
- Scribes Club will be open on a limited basis.
- Tiny’s Range House will provide grab-and-go dining options which will be available for purchase at Wolfdancer Golf Club’s pro shop.
- The following remain closed: Stories Fine Dining, Birdies Burger Bar, Riverdogs Pool Hut, and Smokin’ Food Truck.
Please note that these items are subject to change. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the resort at (512) 308-1234.
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa is a dog-friendly hotel, in accordance with the following policies:
- Availability of dog-friendly rooms are limited, and a minimum of 72 hours reservation notice is required.
- Guests traveling with canine companions must book a patio room. (We apologize, but we do not offer any standard or suite rooms that are dog-friendly.)
- If advanced reservations are not made, our ability to accommodate your dog is limited to the availability of dog-friendly rooms. If we do not have a dog-friendly room available, we will do our best to assist you with making arrangements for your dog to stay at a nearby pet hotel.
- A dog fee of $150 applies for stays up to six nights. (An additional $150 fee will apply for stays seven to 30 nights in length. Fees on stays more than 30 nights are up to the hotel’s discretion.)
- The weight limit for your canine companion is 50 lbs. A maximum of two dogs per room is allowed if the combined weight is 75 lbs. or less.
- All dogs staying at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines must be properly licensed and up-to-date on their vaccines. Vaccination records must be presented at the time of check-in.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa, its owners and its operators from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet. Hyatt Regency Lost Pines reserves the right to charge your account commensurate to the cost of such damages. The $150 fee covers general cleaning after departure. Additional fees may be charged for any damage over and above the routine cleaning.
- Nightly accommodations include dog bowl/s, dog bed/s and pet treats.
- A “dog on vacation” sign must be placed on your door at all times during your visit, which we will provide.
- Housekeeping will not enter the rooms as long as there is a “dog on vacation” sign. If you would like your room serviced, please take your canine companion with you and remove the sign.
- If you will be stepping out for a bit, please carry your cell phone with you in case your dog is a disruption to other guests. If we are unable to reach you we will need to remove the dog, and care for them with our security team until you return.
- Canine companions must be kept on a leash at all times.
- To ensure everyone at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines knows your pet’s name, ID tags are required. Tags must include a cell phone number so you can be reached at any time.
- Pets should never be left unattended in resort gathering spaces, and dogs must be walked in designated areas. Please Note: Pets are NOT permitted at the Crooked River Water Park, Wolfdancer Golf Club, Spa Django or any of our food and beverage outlets.
- Cleaning up after your pet is your responsibility. To make it easy and to keep shoes clean, dog clean-up stations are located near the Lost Pines Corral, Feather Court and the pond.
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Hyatt. This policy is designed for the protection of our guests and associates, and pertains to the presence of firearms on hotel premises.
Hyatt recognizes that guests or visitors may legally possess firearms for a variety of legitimate purposes. This policy is intended to create a safe environment for all guests and visitors by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms on our premises.
Hotel premises are private property. Guests or visitors of a Hyatt hotel who lawfully are permitted to possess a firearm, may bring such firearm onto hotel premises for storage purposes only. Any guest or visitor who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state and local laws with respect to firearms, in the jurisdiction where the hotel is located and ensuring that the firearm is:
- secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container provided by the guest; and
- securely safeguarded at all times in a guest room (or personal vehicle), except when transporting the firearm into or out of the hotel.
Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises. A blanket exception to the restrictions described in this policy statement applies only to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel, who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties. No exemption to this policy is allowed for private persons, even those licensed and permitted to carry a firearm, and/or where applicable, to conceal-carry a firearm.
Questions concerning this policy or its implementation may be addressed to Hyatt’s Global Security department.
PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.06, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH A CONCEALED HANDGUN), A PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411, GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING LAW), MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A CONCEALED HANDGUN.
PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.07, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH AN OPENLY CARRIED HANDGUN), A PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411, GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING LAW), MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A HANDGUN THAT IS CARRIED OPENLY.
Resort fee w/out tax: $37.00 per room, per nt (see below for inclusions)
Resort fee with tax: $42.09 per room, per nt (see below for inclusions)
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING - per day, per room:
- (2) bottles of water per room
- In-room coffee and tea
- Local/800 Calls
- 24-hour StayFit Fitness Center
- Spa Django Facilities - Private Pool, Sauna and Hot Tub
(during operating hours - must be at least 18 years of age)
- Outdoor 1000 foot Lazy River
- Waterslide and Swimming Pool
- Active Beach Pool
- Adult Only Pool and Seasonal Swim-up Bar
- Bicycle/Helmet Usage
- Incoming and Outgoing Faxes
- Golf facilities - driving ranging, chipping and putting green
- Golf Bag Storage
- Washer/Dryer (1300 Wing and 1600 Wing)
- Variety of Recreational and Cultural Activities which includes
kids activities and games
- Pickle Ball/rackets/balls
- Tennis Courts/rackets/balls
- Basketball Court/balls
- Lawn games - Horseshoes, Cornhole & Bocce Ball Pit
- Shoe Shine Services
- Cement outdoor ping pong game/Indoor ping pong game
- Billiards and Shuffle Board
- Interaction with hotel's Texas mascots at LP Corral
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Personalized guest request texting service
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa has banned hoverboards due to safety concerns over the potential for spontaneous combustion. We ask that you kindly leave your hoverboards at home during the duration of your stay.
If you happened to bring your hoverboard with you, we ask that you please leave it in your vehicle. If you don’t have a vehicle, we’ll place the hoverboard in a fire-retardant bag in our security department for safekeeping until you check out. If a hoverboard is found in a guestroom, we’ll notify our security team to retrieve it and safely stow it for the duration of your stay.
As a reminder, skateboards, scooters, and bicycles should be reserved exclusively for outdoor enjoyment and used on sidewalks only.
If you have any questions regarding our hoverboard policy, please stop by the front desk or contact our team at (512) 308-1234.