News + Events
Andaz Singapore offers the perfect work from hotel deal to anyone needing a change of environment for their work-from-home (WFH) routine.
The Andaz Great Workation at SGD 177 nett, offers the perfect luxury designer setting to boost your productivity with an 8-hour stay in our guest room, inclusive of complimentary drinks, free local calls and SGD 30 dining credits to redeem on the same day.
Offer: Andaz Great Workation
Price: SGD 177 nett
- 8-hour use of Andaz room for one adult on weekdays, between 7am and 7pm, as working space
- SGD 30 F&B credit to be used for in-room dining or in the hotel outlets
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary local calls
- Complimentary in-room water, coffee & tea
Terms & Conditions:
- Rooms reservations required to be sent to email@example.com and are subject to room availability.
- The offer will be valid from 10 September 2020 until 31 March 2021, for check-ins between Mondays to Fridays only.
- Guest has choice of any continuous 8-hour block usage between 7 am to 7 pm.
- Black-out dates include all public holidays, 22-31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive), 1 January 2021 and 11-13 February 2021.
- Rates are per room per day and inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% tax.
- F&B credits to be used during the period of stay, for a-la-carte orders for dine-in at Andaz Singapore outlets or in-room dining only. Credits cannot be utilized in conjunction with any promotional discounts or packages.
- Any unused F&B credits will not be refunded.
- Complimentary one-time change of room booking date within a 48-hour cancellation period before arrival (new date subject to availability). The room will be charged in full, in case of late cancellations.
- Complimentary parking is not available for guests. Parking is available at DUO Tower, daily access fee applies.
- The maximum occupancy per room is strictly one adult.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. In our continued support of efforts to manage the COVID-19 spread, Andaz Singapore strictly follows all guidelines set out by Singapore’s National Environment Agency (NEA) advisory for hotel operators, which includes stringent safety and security guidelines for the cleaning and disinfection of all of its facilities. We have also introduced enhanced measures to ensure hotel safety, with our guests and colleagues in mind.
Please visit our Hotel Policies Page for more information on how we are caring for your wellbeing.
Please visit Singapore Tourism Board Official Website for the latest travel advisories into Singapore.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In times like these, it’s important to come together & show love to our communities. We’ve created a continuing series on our social media platforms to showcase things that will inspire us as we #StayHome. And what better way to do this than by supporting local businesses?
So tune in every Mon, Wed & Fri on Facebook or Instagram as Andaz Recommends great local businesses & things that’ll help you through this time.
And if you’re not in a position to buy, you can still #supportlocal by sharing, liking, and following them.
Once a week, #AndazRecommends also goes global as we bring you on an armchair adventure each week with local recommendations from Andaz hotels around the globe.
We hope you’ll stay inspired with these fresh perspectives -
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndazSingapore/
Join us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andazsingapore/
Team Andaz Singapore