Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. The multi-layered commitment will build on Hyatt’s existing rigorous protocols and include:
A certification process by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all hotels around the world;
Colleague training and support resources
A cross-functional working group of medical experts and industry professionals that will offer input and recommendations across various aspects of the hotel experience.
More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found here: www.hyatt.com/info/global-care-and-cleanliness-commitment.
At Andaz 5th Avenue, we have implemented enhanced measures around cleanliness, sanitization and social distancing in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment. Specific health and safety measures currently in place include:
Colleague certification and trainings for hygiene and cleanliness
Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces
Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants, and group meetings and events
Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public and employee areas and entrances
Ultra-violet HVAC disinfection
Zero contact services
Complimentary protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues and guests
Social distancing guidance in public areas
Destination Fee Policy
The hotel has suspended charging a destination fee for reservations until January 1, 2021
Please be advised that hotel room bookings will be assessed a mandatory destination fee of $40/night plus tax. Excite your senses with the following locally curated inclusions and amenities included in your stay as part of this package:
$20 F&B Restaurant credit (daily, 9:30am - 2:00pm)
- Charge the items to your room and we will cover up to $20 of your food and beverage costs at The Bar Downstairs & Kitchen
- Valid for breakfast, weekend brunch, and lunch
One Exhale fitness class at any NYC studio
- Please call our hosts (Ext. O) to book your class
$50 in-room spa credit (per stay)
- Please visit: https://www.yelp.com/biz/nomi-beauty-new-york-2
- Select 60 Minute Signature Massage (Retail Value $185) or 90 Minute Signature Massage (Retail Value $265) and enter NOMI60 or NOMI90 for $50 off any Signature 60 minute or 90 minute massage, respectively
- Discount will be applied at checkout 2 x Citi bike day passes (per stay)
- Please call our hosts (Ext. O) for a unique redemption code
2 x in-room movies (daily)
- Charge up to two movies to your room and we will cover the cost
Long-distance and international calls (daily)
- Dial '9' from your guestroom phone to share your NYC adventures with family and friends
20% off One World Observatory Tickets
- Please visit: https://oneworldobservatory.com/en/ticket-packages?promoCode=ANDAZ5
- Select tickets and discount will be applied at checkout
15% off Street Art Tours by Graff Tours
- Please visit: https://grafftours.com
- Select tickets and enter “andazgallery” promo code and discount will be applied at checkout
20% Off "THE RIDE" NYC Entertainment Experience
- Please visit: https://experiencetheride.com/buy-tickets
- Select tickets, enter ANDAZ20 promo code, and discount will be applied at checkout
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at: +1 (212) 601-1234
Unused inclusions will not carry over to the next day or future stays and cannot be redeemed for cash. All applicable destination fee charges must be settled to the guestroom to be waived upon checkout. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Amenities subject to change.
Pet Friendly Hotel in Manhattan
To participate in our Pet Program, inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival. There is a one time, nonrefundable pet fee of $100 for up to six nights. The Pet Program includes a doggie bed and two bowls.
We welcome your traveling canine companions to our pet friendly hotel in Manhattan. Only dogs weighing up to 50 pounds or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted. Enjoy pet designated rooms and easy access to city parks.
Up to six nights - $150 per stay
Seven to 30 nights - $100 additional deep cleaning fee
30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the hotel's discretion.