River Marsh Marina
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Sago Spa and Salon
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools with slide
- Tennis courts
- Fitness club
- Resort Restaurants
- Volleyball court
- Frisbee Golf
- Miniature Golf
- Daily Activities
- Captain’s Parlor Game Room
- Water Sports
- Walking Trails and Nature Area
The marina slips can accommodate vessels up to 150 feet and feature electric, cable TV hook-up, Wi-Fi, and water hook-up. We have private restrooms and showers as well as washers and dryers. Fire pits and grills are ideal for cooking and entertaining. Nearby is a marina repair facility, haul-out facility, and boat ramp.
The popular “Quarterdeck Store” is our self-service general store. In addition to boating accessories, Quarterdeck also carries resort gifts, sundry items and a variety of grocery products.
- From the Chesapeake Bay, enter the Choptank River heading east as you approach the Senator Frederick C. Malkus, Jr. Bridge (a 50-ft. vertical clearance).
- While heading under the bridge, continue towards green marker 27.
- Make a starboard 90 turn at green 27 and the entrance to our dock will be approximately 300 yards away at your bow.
- As you enter the marina, the docks will be to your portside starting with “Dock C” and going to “Dock A.” The fuel and pump-out stations are located on Dock C. A floating concrete breakwater pier encircles the marina.
- Our boat docks are all fixed piers with several floating docks available upon request. MLW: Seven feet Call on VHF Channel 09 / 72 for contact.
Annual Slips & Marina Membership
Become a member of River Marsh Marina and take advantage of our annual slips. Rates are based on a per foot charge and include full resort amenities at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina.
Call today for introductory rates as slips fill fast.