Map, Parking + Transportation
Access downtown Chicago and beyond from Hyatt Regency Chicago, located steps to public transportation stations, including the L train and CTA buses. Leave your car at the hotel to explore the city by foot with convenient parking options.
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60601
Take advantage of convenient valet parking with unlimited in and out privileges.
*Please note that the vehicle clearance height in our garage is 6ft 8in.
A number of self-parking options are available nearby, the closest being 111 East Wacker. Please visit those individual websites for pricing and availability.
- Ogilvy Transportation Center: 1 mile
- Chicago Union Station: 2 miles
- Greyhound Bus Terminal: 2 miles
- Chicago Midway International Airport: 13 miles
- O'Hare International Airport: 17 miles
- CTA Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Red Lines
- Michigan & East Wacker bus stop » Access to Navy Pier, North Avenue Beach, Lincoln Park Zoo, Blue Island, United Center, Museum Campus
AIRPORT SHUTTLES: Hyatt Regency Chicago does not offer a shuttle from O'Hare International Airport or Chicago Midway International Airport.
CHICAGO WATER TAXI: Located across the Chicago River from Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago Water Taxi offers riders access to Ogilvie Transportation Center, Union Station, Willis Tower, Chicago Riverwalk, Chinatown, and more via the city's waterways.
DIVVY: If you want to explore Chicago by bike, stop by the conveniently located Divvy station at Stetson Avenue and South Water Street and enjoy 24-hours of unlimited 30-minute rides for $9.95 per day.