News + Events
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is a top priority at Hyatt.
Learn more about Hyatt`s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment.
For less direct contact during your stay, we offer several contactless services – read here all about Contactless Care at Hyatt.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a DISTANCE of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a MOUTH AND NOSE COVER is required. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, in the pool, in the sauna and in the showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- WASH and DISINFECT your HANDS regularly.
- SNEEZE or COUGH into the CROOK of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- AVOID HAND CONTACT with your FACE if possible.
- If possible, please pay CASHLESS.
To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Hyatt Regency Mainz and to reduce the risk of exposure of COVID-19 to hotel guests and colleagues, please only stay with us when you feel healthy. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- You have any of the following symptoms that are often associated with COVID-19: Cough, high temperature or fever, muscle pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, sore throat, sudden loss of smell or taste, or other flu-like symptoms.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Welcome to Hyatt Regency Mainz! As a guest of our hotel, you can expect a high level of hygiene and safety as usual. Here you will find all important information about your stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Wearing of mouth and nose cover in public transportation is mandatory.
- Parking possibility in the hotel's underground car park.
- Valet parking is not available at the moment.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the entrance to the Bellpepper restaurant, in front of the guest restrooms, at the spa and in the meeting area.
- In all public areas, a mouth and nose cover is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, in the pool, in the sauna and the showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- If required, you can get a mouth and nose cover at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of 1 persons (or one household) may use the elevator at the same time.
Rooms & Suites
- We clean your room after three nights (or more often on request) between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
- The mini-bar is currently not filled but it can be used for your own purposes.
- We offer beverages and snacks via room service, or purchase them directly through the reception. The room service menu can be found here.
- Upon request and subject to availability, we will provide you with a coffee machine or kettle in your room.
- We offer a laundry service currently only on special request. Please contact the housekeeping department or reception for more information.
Online Magazines & Newspapers
- Visit http://hyatt.news for our complimentary e-news selection for your reading pleasure at any time at the hotel. If you would like a paper newspaper, please let us know.
Restaurants & Bars
- All menus accessible via QR Code at the restaurants and in your guestrooms or via the hotel website.
- Dine on the terraces of the Bellpepper restaurant, Rheinkanzel beer garden or at the Rheintöchter terrace.
- Information about the restaurants and menus.
- Our restaurants:
- BELLPEPPER RESTAURANT & TERRACE: Opened daily
- RHEINTÖCHTER TERRASSE with Hyatt Food Truck: Thursday to Sunday
- RHEINKANZEL BEER GARDEN: Wednesday to Sunday
- See all opening hours here.
- Contactless Room Service: Daily, 6:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- REGENCY CLUB: Breakfast and dining. Accessible for authorized guests. For further information please contact the reception.
- M-LOUNGE: currently closed
- Breakfast is served at the Bellpepper restaurant or at the Bellpepper terrace during good weather.
- At the buffet, you can order your dishes directly and take them to your table.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM, weekends and holidays 7:00 AM - 11:30 AM.
- To avoid rush hours, we recommend arriving before 9:00 AM.
- You can also enjoy breakfast in your guestroom, daily from 6:30 AM - 10:00 AM.
Spa & Fitness
- The Club Olympus Spa & Fitness (as well as the treatments) can only be used with advance reservation and time slots via online booking, T +49 6131 73 1234, e-mail email@example.com or via reception.
- The use of the fitness area and the pool are limited to 45 minutes only.
- The use of the sauna is limited to 20 minutes only.
- Opening hours Spa & Fitness here.
- Pool: Three lanes available, each lane for one household with a maximum of six people at the same time.
- Fitting area: A maximum of two people at the same time.
- The steam bath, the cold plunge pool and the whirlpool remain closed until further notice.
- Find more information about the spa and our hygiene measurements.
- Explore Mainz and surroundings by bike.
- Our reception team will be happy to organize the right bike for you.
- Rental fee 25 EUR / 24 hours
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.
Hyatt was awarded among the „World‘s Best Workplaces“ by FORTUNE based on the great placements of the "Great Place to Work" survey in Germany, France, England and many more countries. Hyatt achieved a marvellous 14. place.
More than 7,000 organizations participated in the survey process, representing the voices of 12 million employees worldwide. From that pool of companies, the 25 World’s Best Workplaces have been selected.
VARTA GUIDE 2018
Hyatt Regency Mainz and Restaurant Bellpepper as one of the best hotels and restaurants in Germany
FALSTAFF BAR & SPIRITS GUIDE 2018
One of the best bars in Germany
CERTIFICATE FOR EXCELLENCE 2018
"SERVICE OASIS GERMANY"
GUEST REVIEW AWARD