News + Events
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay at our Safe Harbour at the Rhine river.
In close proximity to the winter harbour, a security harbour for smaller ships and boats on the Rhine, we also offer you a safe harbour with the highest hygiene and security standards for a pleasant stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- 3G applies in public transportation and wearing of medical face mask is mandatory.
- Parking possibility in the hotel's underground car park.
- Valet parking is available upon request.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the entrance to the Bellpepper restaurant, in front of the guest restrooms, at the spa and in the meeting area.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
Rooms & Suites
- After departure rooms are disinfected.
- Laundry service: Mon - Sat, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
Dining, Room Service & Regency Club
- Information, opening hours and menus can be found here.
- All menus are also accessible via QR Code at the restaurants and in your guestrooms.
- Contactless Room Service possible.
- You can enjoy breakfast at the restaurant or in your room.
- Please note our adjusted service offer at Regency Club, for more information please contact the reception.
Spa & Fitness
- Find more information about the spa and our hygiene measurements.
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.
Since May 2021, Hyatt Regency Mainz maintains a partnership with Clean the World, a global leader in water, sanitation, hygiene, and sustainability.
Once a month, instead of throwing away used soap of departure guests, the hotel hands it over to Clean the World. They also accepts the used, single-use bathroom bottles. These bottles are either fully recycled or recovered for energy. The hotel bears the costs incurred in full, but the opportunity to contribute to people who need help and to act sustainably and protect the environment justifies the effort in every respect.
For the hotel, it is therefore a valuable experience and extremely motivating to know that alleged waste can become an important bearer of hope in terms of health and joie de vivre.
The hotel is a proud participant in Hyatt Loves Local, a new initiative that enables Hyatt hotels around the world to support small local businesses deeply affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
From chefs and wellness experts to farmers and artists, the small businesses in Mainz help to define the culture of our community.
As a participant in Hyatt Loves Local, Hyatt Regency Mainz teames up with local artists to provide them with additional exhibition space, and to offer the guests and residents of Mainz a unique art experience with free entry.
We are now pleased to welcome the artist Sebastian Stoll to make our reception hall available as an exhibition space!
Where: Hyatt Regency Mainz, hotel lobby, Templerstrasse 6, 55116 Mainz
Who: Sebastian Stoll
When: Daily until 23 May 2022
For more information, please contact email@example.com.