News + Events
To protect against the transmission of COVID-19 at the Hyatt Regency Mainz, please only visit us if you feel healthy and in compliance with the current Corona requirements of our state.
Currently, only trips with an expressly business purpose are permitted or for other reasons defined as "necessary", such as medical stays.
If you are traveling from another federal state on business purpose, an official confirmation from your employer is required, that it is a business trip. A corresponding email from the company’s management or a department head in charge, along with an electronic signature and the name of the traveler is acceptable and can be presented at check-in.
Unfortunately, we are also not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- Have any of the stated symptoms here that are often associated with COVID-19.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a mouth and nose cover is required. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, in the pool, in the sauna and in the showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Avoid hand contact with your face if possible.
- If possible, please pay cashless.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Wearing of mouth and nose cover in public transportation is mandatory.
- Parking possibility in the hotel's underground car park.
- Valet parking is not available at the moment.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the entrance to the Bellpepper restaurant, in front of the guest restrooms, at the spa and in the meeting area.
- In all public areas, a mouth and nose cover is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, in the pool, in the sauna and the showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- If required, you can get a mouth and nose cover at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of 1 persons (or one household) may use the elevator at the same time.
Rooms & Suites
- We clean your room after three nights (or more often on request) between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
- The mini-bar is currently not filled but it can be used for your own purposes.
- We offer beverages and snacks via room service, or purchase them directly through the reception. The room service menu can be found here.
- Upon request and subject to availability, we will provide you with a coffee machine or kettle in your room.
- We offer a laundry service currently only on special request. Please contact the housekeeping department or reception for more information.
Restaurants, Bars & Room Service
- Information, opening hours and menus can be found here.
- All menus are also accessible via QR Code at the restaurants and in your guestrooms.
- Contactless Room Service possible.
- You can enjoy your breakfast at the restaurant or in your room.
- For information regarding the REGENCY CLUB please contact the reception.
Spa & Fitness
- The Club Olympus Spa & Fitness is temporarily closed and no treatments are offered until further notice.
- Find more information about the spa and our hygiene measurements.
- Explore Mainz and surroundings by bike.
- Our reception team will be happy to organize the right bike for you.
- Rental fee 25 EUR / 24 hours
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.
Hyatt Regency Mainz is a proud participant of Hyatt Loves Local, a new initiative that enables Hyatt hotels around the world to support local small businesses that have been deeply impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
From chefs and wellness experts to farmers and artists, Mainz’s small businesses help define the culture of our community.
As a Hyatt Loves Local participant, Hyatt Regency Mainz has teamed up with local artist Waldemar Erz to provide additional exhibition space while offering our guests and locals a unique art experience with no entry fees.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to experience Waldemar Erz’s iconic paintings of different kinds!
Where: Hyatt Regency Mainz, hotel lobby, Templerstrasse 6, 55116 Mainz
Who: Waldemar Erz, https://waldemart.de/
When: 13 October to 31 March 2021, open daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
What: Waldemar Erz's paintings show Rhine-Hessian landscapes, portraits and maritime sceneries. His paintings originate from the mixed media technique of old sails, linen cloths and prints, which makes his art unique and stand out on various levels. The artist himself describes his style as a mixture of pop art and street art, which he implements in an energetic and dynamic way by means of expressive and intense color combinations.
How: Hotel guests and locals are invited to simply come by and enjoy Waldemar Erz’s artworks while walking through our hotel lobby. No reservation is necessary and the exhibition is open to the public, free of charge. We look forward to welcoming you soon, no matter if you are staying at our hotel, visiting our spa or one of our restaurants, or just passing by as a neighbor to visit the colorful exhibition.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Hyatt was awarded among the „World‘s Best Workplaces“ by FORTUNE based on the great placements of the "Great Place to Work" survey in Germany, France, England and many more countries. Hyatt achieved a marvellous 14. place.
More than 7,000 organizations participated in the survey process, representing the voices of 12 million employees worldwide. From that pool of companies, the 25 World’s Best Workplaces have been selected.
VARTA GUIDE 2018
Hyatt Regency Mainz and Restaurant Bellpepper as one of the best hotels and restaurants in Germany
FALSTAFF BAR & SPIRITS GUIDE 2018
One of the best bars in Germany
CERTIFICATE FOR EXCELLENCE 2018
"SERVICE OASIS GERMANY"
GUEST REVIEW AWARD