With a view of the Rhine, the Bellpepper restaurant at Hyatt Regency Mainz is the ideal place for a business lunch or a romantic dinner for two. The highlight of the gourmet restaurant is the open show kitchen, which gives insight into food preparation and the staff around Chef Marcel Klisch. The restaurant serves creatively prepared dishes with regional and international influences. A walk-in wine boutique with a variety of regional and international wines invites guests to pick one’s favourite. In the warm months, visit our summery Bellpepper terrace and enjoy delicacies from our Bellpepper menu under large white awnings.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR
Let yourself be enchanted by our wonderful culinary offers. Learn more about our Advent brunch, Christmas dinner, and New Year's Eve Event here.
Le Petit Chef presents an amusing 3D show right on your plate, combined with an excellent four-course meal. Enjoy culinary entertainment in the historic ambience of Fort Malakoff. The world's smallest chef will show our guests his admittedly somewhat dramatic cooking skills! There are three different menus to choose from (classic, vegetarian, vegan).
Prices: 139 euros per person / 69 euros for children until 12 years
You enjoy wining and dining with friends or business partners? Then become a Gourmet Club member and enjoy a great variety of advantages in Hyatt hotels in Mainz, Hamburg, Cologne, Dusseldorf and Berlin.
What can you expect?
- 12 complimentary meals when dining with at least one other person
- One complimentary night at your Hyatt membership hotel
- Discounts on room rates in participating Hyatt hotels in Germany
- One complimentary admission for one day with an accompanying person at one of the participating Hyatt spas in Germany
- One voucher for a bottle of champagne
- Discounts for special events at the respective hotels
- Various benefits at Hyatt hotels, including those outside Germany (please verify respective conditions before arrival)
- The Gourmet Club Card can be transferred to another person