M-Lounge & Bar
As long as Hyatt Regency Mainz has existed, the M-Lounge & Bar has been the hotel’s central meeting point. The impressive glass atrium and the fortress wall of the Fort Malakoff, which is integrated into the interior, characterize this lounge-restaurant. Host small business meeting there, or enjoy a piece of homemade cake. At our newly opened bar in the M-Lounge Mainz, we serve international cocktails from 6:00 PM daily.
Bellpepper Restaurant To Go
The highlight of the Bellpepper restaurant at Hyatt Regency Mainz is the open show kitchen, which gives insight into food preparation and the staff around Chef Daniel Göhler. The restaurant serves creatively prepared dishes with regional and international influences. The exquisite culinary creations are prepared from fresh, using local ingredients in the open show kitchen in front of guests’ eyes. A walk-in wine boutique with a variety of regional and international wines invites guests to pick one’s favourite.
Hyatt Gourmet Club
You enjoy wining and dining with friends or business partners? Then become a Gourmet Club member and enjoy a great variety of advantages in Hyatt hotels in Mainz, Hamburg, Cologne, Dusseldorf and Berlin.
What can you expect?
- 12 complimentary meals when dining with at least one other person
- One complimentary night at your Hyatt membership hotel
- Discounts on room rates in participating Hyatt hotels in Germany
- One complimentary admission for one day with an accompanying person at one of the participating Hyatt spas in Germany
- One voucher for a bottle of champagne
- Discounts for special events at the respective hotels
- Various benefits at Hyatt hotels, including those outside Germany (please verify respective conditions before arrival)
- The Gourmet Club Card can be transferred to another person