Safety Guidelines and Resort Information
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point is committed to caring for our guests, colleagues and customers, as your safety and well-being is always a top priority.
As part of Hyatt’s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment below are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your health and well-being so you can enjoy your Coconut Point Experience:
Hygiene and Safety
- Disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in areas with hospital-grade disinfectant such as lobbies, guestrooms, restaurants, meeting/event space recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons and employee areas. Our onsite hygiene manager will be ensuring we are adhering to all operational guidelines and protocols.
- Each guestroom will be cleaned with CDC approved disinfectants with further guidance from our partners at EcoLab.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in prominent areas throughout the hotel’s public spaces and entrances
Resort Fee Policy
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa offers a wide range of amenities to enhance your stay, including:
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Unlimited local and 1-800 phone calls
- Incoming fax service
- 24-hour fitness center access
- Pool activities, lazy river, slides and lawn games
- Ferry transportation to the resort’s secluded island
- Beach chairs and umbrellas at the resort’s beach
- Rock climbing wall
- Resort transportation to marina and Raptor Bay Golf Course
- Golf bag storage
- Electric car charging stations
A daily Resort Fee of $37 (subject to change) plus tax will be added to your nightly rate.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions. Please inform the hotel you’ll have a dog (or dogs) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
1 to 6 nights: $175 per stay
7 to 30 nights it will be an additional fee of $175 deep cleaning fee
30 or more nights: a fee will be assessed at the resort’s discretion
Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.