Safety Guidelines and Resort Information
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point is committed to caring for our guests, colleagues and customers, as your safety and well-being is always a top priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, follow procedures and protocols developed in consideration from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local authorities and other leading organizations and experts.
As part of Hyatt’s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment below are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your health and well-being so you can enjoy your Coconut Point Experience:
Hygiene and Safety
- Disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in areas with hospital-grade disinfectant such as lobbies, guestrooms, restaurants, meeting/event space recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons and employee areas. Our onsite hygiene manager will be ensuring we are adhering to all operational guidelines and protocols.
- For the safety of our guests and colleagues, we will not be entering guest rooms at any time during your stay. Simply dial ‘0’ for contactless room-delivery of any needs you may have.
- Self-parking is suggested, however Valet is available for resort guests.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in prominent areas throughout the hotel’s public spaces and entrances.
- The updated arrival process will include a safety glass barrier at the front desk for a contact-free check in experience. You will also have the option of keyless guestroom entry by using your World of Hyatt app for World of Hyatt members.
- Face masks Guided by our purpose – to care for people so they can be their best – and through our Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, Hyatt continues to review COVID-19 mandates and guidelines in consideration of federal and local mandates, guidance from health authorities, as well as medical expert and industry guidance. The health and wellbeing of guests and colleagues, who are the heart of our business, remains a top priority, as we continue to move through the phases of COVID-19 recovery.In light of relaxed CDC and AHLA face coverings guidance for vaccinated people, and after considerable review, we have determined the best the approach for our business and recovery is to update our face coverings mandate for fully vaccinated guests and colleagues at Hyatt hotels in the U.S.Effective immediately, Hyatt hotels in the U.S. will encourage guests to wear face coverings on property where social distancing is not feasible. However, aligned with the CDC’s new guidance, face coverings are no longer required indoors or outdoors for guests who are fully vaccinated. Face coverings are still required for non-vaccinated guests in all indoor public areas of hotels, as well as outdoors where social distancing is not feasible (with some limited exceptions).All hotel colleagues are still required to wear face masks indoors. We will ease face-coverings requirements for fully vaccinated colleagues working outside who are not in close contact with others.As we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic recovery together, Hyatt continues to lead with care, creativity and flexibility, offering guests peace of mind for when they’re ready to travel again. We are hopeful that this guidance, combined with vaccination distribution, will help boost people’s confidence around travel and will be an important step to getting the hospitality industry back on track.Each colleague will be trained and certified in updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness.
- Pool lounge chairs have been strategically placed to allow for proper social distancing between families or travel parties.
- Pool chairs and lazy river floats will be sanitized between each use.
- Cabanas are available. Please contact us at (239) 444 1234 for availability.
- Beach access has been reduced and reservations are required. Our boat, travelling to and from the beach, will also be sanitized before and after each trip.
Open Amenities and More
- Open resort activities include: Putt Putt Green, Floating Island Chipping Green, Ping Pong and Cornhole.
- The fitness center will be open daily and will provide limited capacity to maintain social distancing practices.
- Stillwater Spa & Salon is open and most services are available.
- Pre-made s’mores kit with disposable sticks will be available for purchase.
- We have temporarily closed Camp Hyatt until further notice.
Stillwater Spa Updates
- Disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in areas with CDC approved disinfectant such as lobbies, treatment rooms, public restrooms, elevator buttons, card machines and employee areas. The Stillwater Spa team has gone through COVID-19 training including sanitation and infection control procedures to ensure guests and staff are safe and risk for transmission of germs is low.
- Stillwater Spa has implemented protocols for properly following Social Distancing regulations. This includes but is not limited to scheduling certain number of guests for services at any given time, re-arranging furniture, and possible marked areas in common areas and temporarily requiring guests to schedule appointments ahead until we are able to accommodate walk in appointments. We ask that guests practice proper social distancing while in the spa environment.
- Pedicure chairs, basins and bowls are properly washed and disinfected after every guest with an EPA- registered disinfectant.
- All metal nail tools that are designed for multiple use are thoroughly washed and disinfected after every guest with a EPA registered disinfectant. Some tools are single use only, therefore they are disposed of following the service or the guest may take them home.
- Face masks will be required by all guests. All Spa colleagues will also be required to wear a face mask at all times. Face Mask regulations are dependent on the current State of Florida Regulations.
- For the safety of our guests and colleagues, these amenities will remain closed until further notice: sauna/ steam room, snack and infused water station and relaxation lounge.
Raptor Bay Golf Course
- Raptor Bay Golf Course has additional sanitation procedures in place including disinfecting golf carts and rented golf clubs after each use, staggered tee times to ensure social distancing and touchless payment.
- Maximum capacity has been reduced to ensure local compliance. Self-serve buffets have been eliminated, menus will now be discarded after each guest, and dining tables have been rearranged to ensure social distancing.
- Our restaurants will also have to-go options available. For updates and hours of operation for each restaurant, please call the resort at (239) 444- 1234
Meetings and Events
- Event capacities have been modified to allow proper social distancing. Meeting room layouts will be tailored to each event in order to ensure distancing and a quality experience.
- Buffets will be managed by attendants behind Plexiglas with PPE, Beverage stations will be staffed and prepackaged 'grab and go' style menus will also be available. Sanitized individual silverware roll-ups will be prepared by staff wearing appropriate PPE.
- Increased social distancing is also available with Encore's MeetSAFE program that incorporates multi-room broadcast communication and multi-room/multi-venue networked communication. These designs will incorporate physical distancing measures that align with local government regulations.
- A variety of social distancing and Wellness focus activities will be available including guided tours of our mangrove lined waterways, nearby state parks, outdoor yoga or coach led exercise classes focusing on your wellbeing. Guided kayak tours, golf tournaments or Community give back activities are also available. Please contact the Events Department for more information by calling the resort at (239) 444-1234.
Please note that all of these items are subject to change as local and state government guidelines continue to develop, and as we navigate through the opening process to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the resort at (239) 444- 1234 or email us at email@example.com.
Resort Fee Policy
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa offers a wide range of amenities to enhance your stay, including:
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Unlimited local and 1-800 phone calls
- Incoming fax service
- 24-hour fitness center access
- Pool activities, lazy river, slides and lawn games
- Ferry transportation to the resort’s secluded island
- Beach chairs and umbrellas at the resort’s beach
- Rock climbing wall
- Resort transportation to marina and Raptor Bay Golf Course
- Golf bag storage
- Electric car charging stations
A daily Resort Fee of $37 (subject to change) plus tax will be added to your nightly rate.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions. Please inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Up to six nights: $150 per stay
Seven to 30 nights: $150 additional deep cleaning fee
30 or more nights: a fee will be assessed at the resort’s discretion
Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.