Safety & Cleanliness Procedures at Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami
SAFETY FIRST, WELLBEING ALWAYS
The safety and wellbeing of colleagues, guests and customers remains a top priority, and to further deliver on our purpose of care during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami hotel has taken measures to ensure colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. This includes cleanliness and disinfection procedures, social distancing protocols, associate training and various other policies. In addition to following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities, Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami proudly upholds Hyatt’s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment. Please see below for the high standards we have implemented to ensure you are even more comfortable and protected during your stay (while still having a memorable experience!)
Designated Hygiene Manager on property who oversees all hotel operations and standards. For the safety of our guest and colleagues, amenities and condiments have been removed from the guest room and are available upon request through the front desk
Face coverings are encouraged in all public areas besides in guest rooms and on the pool deck. Our Front Desk can provide you with a mask should you wish to have one
Provided trash disposals in employee work areas and public spaces to safely discard used personal protective equipment
Disinfect all surfaces in public areas, as well as high touch employee work areas/surfaces hourly
Disinfect pool and pool chairs, tables and chairs, etc. between each use
Provide disposals in employee work areas and public spaces to safely discard used personal protective equipment
Hand sanitizing stations readily available for colleagues in employee work areas and for guests in public areas including outdoor facilities, fitness center, elevators landings, lobby, restaurants and more.
Signage posted throughout the hotel reminding guests of safety protocols.
Implement 12 Point Inspection Procedure which ensures the disinfection of all hard and soft surfaces in guest rooms, with strict procedures in place to eliminate cross contamination
Strict laundry protocols which include high temperature sanitization
Daily cleaning and sanitizing of all equipment, daily deep cleaning and ensure social distancing signage is in place.
Disinfect all room keys prior to distributing to guests
Utilize single-use and digital collateral/menus throughout the hotel
Availability of touchless and keyless check-in using the World of Hyatt app
Contactless delivery of all food delivery orders and amenity requests
For more information on Hyatt’s global cleanliness commitments, please visit hyatt.com/info/global-care-and-cleanliness-commitment. For resources regarding open attractions and city ordinances, head to miamibeachfl.gov.
- Minimum Age Restriction: A person of the minimum age requirement must be present at check-in and become a registered guest in the room. Primary Guest must be at least 21 years old to check-in to the Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami.
- ID must be shown at time of check-in.
- Only accepting credit or debit cards with a chip
- Credit Card Authorization Forms will only be accepted up until one day prior to arrival
Leave something at home? Looking for that special place only locals know?
Want to explore the neighborhood? We’ve got you covered. Text us anytime at +1 (786) 629-8955.
HOTEL INCIDENTAL & AUTHORIZATION POLICY
A $100 incidental deposit per night will be authorized on all credit and debit cards at the time of check in to cover any incidental charges. The hotel reserves the right to authorize 1 night room & tax up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- AM Service: Monday – Friday (pick up by 8:30 am, back by 7:00 pm)
- PM Service: Monday – Friday, 50% surcharge (pick up between 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm, back by 1:00 pm the next day)
- Express service, 50% surcharge (pick up before 12:00 pm Monday – Friday)
- On Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays only express service is available.
ICE MACHINES & MICROWAVE
- Ice machines are located on all guest room floor (except on the 4th floor)
- Complimentary ice delivery is available at any time
- Microwave available on the 15th floor – next to ice machine
ROOFTOP POOL & HOURS
For unparalleled Miami skyline views, head to the rooftop, located on the 19th floor, at Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami, where a heated outdoor pool provides a welcome escape from the South Florida sun. Recline on lounge chairs surrounding the deck, or soak in the hot tub. Maximize your time by one of our two pools, and order a handcrafted cocktail or
a light bite to enjoy.
- Located on the 19th floor of hotels rooftop
- Pool hours: 6:30 am – 8:00 pm (hours are subject to change)
- Food & Beverage service hours: Thu –Sun from 12pm to 6pm. Text in order to 786.629.8955
GROCERY, CONVENIENCE STORES & POST OFFICE
- 7-Eleven – 394 Ft. / 1-minute walk
- CVS – 0.2 miles / 4-minute walk
- Publix Supermarket at Mary Brickell Village – 0.5 miles / 9-minute walk
- United States Post Office (Brickell) – Suite 113 – 1 minute walk (Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 A-5:00P)
PACKAGE RECEIVING POLICY
- Box under 1lb, $0
- 1-5lbs, $2 per package
- 5-15lbs, $5 per package
- 15-25lbs, $10 per package
- 25+ lbs, $20 per package
LOST & FOUND
Left something at the hotel? Please go to ileftmystuff.com, select property code 60085 to submit your report for the lost item.
J.C. COURIER SERVICES
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Service Hours: 24 Hours
Address: 1950 SW 30 Avenue | Miami, FL 33145
Direct: (305) 322-1442