Welcome to Hyatt Regency Addis Ababa
Hyatt Regency is located just 15 minutes from Bole international airport, and most centrally located on Meskel Square, connecting the large artery roads of Addis Ababa. The hotel stands within a short walking distance to the United Nations Conference center and within a 15 min. drive to the African Union Headquarters with the largest conference facilities in the country.
The presidential palace, government and business offices are also within short reach of the hotel.
The hotel building centers around a courtyard with landscaped gardens, water features while accommodating service areas from meeting venues, dining spaces to recreational areas.
Hyatt Regency is a service destination within Addis Ababa where our guests can confidently leave every detail to us, so they can focus on what matters to them most during their stay with us.
Discover the The Kitchen, a modern yet casual restaurant with a breathtaking view over Meskel Square where guests enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner serving authentic Levantine cuisine with a strong avocado touch.
The restaurant features live cooking and surely caters to every taste buds!
Free Internet Access
- 188 well-appointed guestrooms, including twelve Regency Suites, two Regency Executive Suites, one Presidential Suite of 125 square meter overlooking Meskel Square and one Royal Presidential Suite of 450 square meter with four bedrooms
- Hyatt Regency Addis Ababa offers a vibrant dining destination where guests can enjoy a range of international flavors and local cuisine without leaving the hotel The spacious hotel lobby and its extended lounge area, offers an integrated business center, a gift shop, flowers and a coffee area that serves freshly brewed world famous Ethiopian coffee, delicious pastries and bakery items.
- At The Kitchen, a modern yet casual restaurant guests enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner and its authentic Levantine cuisine
- At The Oriental; guest experience a contemporary and lively restaurant featuring mouthwatering barbeque & authentic Asian cuisine complemented with attentive service.
- Drinks at The Metro at the Ground floor come with a lively atmosphere and best of Addis live music, entertainment and DJ-mixing. The bar is open for guests from late afternoon and serves a variety of cocktails
- Cascara Coffee & Cocktails located in the beautiful courtyard of the hotel with landscaped gardens and water features is the place to-be in Addis for afternoon informal meetings and sundowners after a busy day.
- Recreation and relaxation are the “order of the day “at the Pool and Spa. After a workout in the 235 sqm fitness center with latest exercise equipment, pass by the Pool Bar overlooking the hotel courtyard for a light bite or sunset cocktail.
- The Room Service is available 24 hours a day.
- Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Concierge services facilitating your movement in the city and directing you towards the “sights and sounds” of the city
- Onsite safety and security services are available around the clock every day
- Wi-Fi is complementary throughout the hotel
- All rooms are connected to the hotel fire detection and public announcement system
- Rooms with specific ADA facilities available with wide doors or easy access
- All hotel facilities provide easy access for ADA guest
At Hyatt Regency Addis Ababa, we are expert planners for all occasions. The meeting and event space covers 1,700 square meter of flexible and contemporary meetings and event space.
The Ball room at Hyatt Regency is located on the ground floor and covers 468 square meters. Adjacent to the Ballroom two meeting rooms with adjoining pre-function area leading onto an open air –terrace of the main hotel courtyard. For your corporate dining events we suggest the 400sqm large terrace overlooking Meskel Square.
All meeting and event space is equipped with state-of-the-art technical equipment and integrated audiovisual equipment.