Safety First, Wellbeing Always
As we welcome you back, you can have peace of mind knowing we are taking precautionary measures across Hyatt hotels worldwide to maintain a safe environment for our guests, customers, and colleagues. Specifically, here are some enhanced cleanliness and wellbeing measures that you will see and experience at Hyatt hotels in the Americas
· Cleaning and sanitization include the use of hospital-grade disinfectants as well as exploring and testing the use of electrostatic sprayers.
· We are also implementing enhanced cleaning protocols for guestrooms, including the removal of high-touch items and minimizing the number of times our hotel teams enter guestrooms. Daily housekeeping services are available. Please text us at 949-518-0490 or call us by dialing “0” from any house phone.
Pools - Open daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Water slide and splash pads are open upon request between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM
Back Bay Golf Course - Open Daily 8:00 AM – 4:00PM
Bike and Beach Rentals - Open Daily 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Fire pits – Available for reserve nightly 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Included in your resort fee.
Purchase S’mores from guest services or text 949-518-0490.
Resort Fee Policy
- Premium Wireless Internet for up to 6 devices
- Green Fees/Club Rentals at Back Bay Golf Course
- Beach Cruisers (up to 2 hours complimentary)
- Variety of Games including shuffleboard, ping pong, foosball, volleyball,etc.
- Water Slide and Splash Pad
- Access to 3 Pools and 3 hot Tubs and Facilities
- In Season - Recreation led activities at the Oasis Pool
- Beach Kits Available (Includes 2 chairs and an umbrella)
- Business Center/Computer Access
- Local and 800 Calls
- Tennis Court Usage
- Personalized Guest Request texting service for 24 hour assistance
- Electric Car Charging Based on Availability and upon request
- Saturday Dive In Movies (Seasonal)
- Fire Pit Experiences
- Golf Club Storage
- 24 Hour Fitness Center Access
- 2 bottled water in guest room
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
$150 for 1-6 nights
Additional deep cleaning fee of $150 for nights 7-30
An additional fee will be assessed at the Hotel’s discretion for stays longer than 30 nights