Safety First, Wellbeing Always
Our top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues back to Hyatt properties is doing it safely, with your wellbeing in mind. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, follow procedures and protocols developed in consideration from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local authorities and other leading organizations and experts.
As we welcome you back, you can have peace of mind knowing we are taking precautionary measures across Hyatt hotels worldwide to maintain a safe environment for our guests, customers, and colleagues. Specifically, here are some enhanced cleanliness and wellbeing measures that you will see and experience at Hyatt hotels in the Americas
Updated Safety Procedures as of November 30, 2020.
Effective July 27, 2020, face coverings are required in hotel indoor public areas at all Hyatt hotels in the U.S. and Canada. Hyatt colleagues are required to wear facemasks at all Hyatt hotels globally, as well as additional personal protective equipment based on job specifications. From the front desk, associates to housekeeping, and kitchen staff, colleagues are trained on the importance of wearing appropriate protective gear and are taking additional safety precautions for guests and each other.
Places you must wear a mask:
· While inside, or entering our resort, meeting or event spaces, and all other public spaces
· While placing a food or beverage order at the pool
· When standing in line to order at SHOR To Go
· While in line to place or pick up an order from SHOR To Go/Bar Area
Places you do not need to wear a mask:
· In your guest room
· While seated at the pool as long as you are socially distanced six feet from persons, not in your household
· While swimming, but you must continue to practice social distancing from persons, not in your household
Updated Safety Procedures continued
· Our team has increased the disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in areas such as lobbies, guestrooms, meeting/event space, recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons, and employee areas using a hospital-grade disinfectant.
· Valet service is available and the front-drive is designated as a guest drop off for unpacking vehicles and sanitized bell carts will be available for guest’s use. The front-drive will also be available for ADA assistance.
· Hand sanitizer stations are placed in prominent areas throughout the resort’s public spaces and entrances.
· The updated arrival process now includes a plexiglass barrier at the front desk for a contact-free check-in experience.
· Social distancing is required in all public areas and meeting space. There are social distancing signage and floor decals displayed throughout the resort. Furniture in the lobby, pool deck, lobby lounge, and other relaxation areas have been rearranged to allow for proper distancing.
· All colleagues are trained and certified in the updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness.
· Cleaning and sanitization include the use of hospital-grade disinfectants as well as exploring and testing the use of electrostatic sprayers.
· We are also implementing enhanced cleaning protocols for guestrooms, including the removal of high-touch items and minimizing the number of times our hotel teams enter guestrooms. Our resort is not offering housekeeping stayover service at this time.
· Extra trash bags will be provided in your room for placement outside of your guest room by noon for pickup.
· Towel refreshes and extra amenities (as needed) can be arranged through our guest services team
· Please text us at 949-518-0490 or call us by dialing “0” from any house phone.
Food and Beverage
Lobby Market - Open Daily 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Lobby Lounge - Closed Sunday - Thursday
Friday and Saturday Noon -10:00 PM
Oasis Pool Bar - Service available daily via text: (949) 518-0490
Shor Restaurant - Patio seating and to-go orders available
Breakfast |Closed Monday - Friday
Saturday and Sunday 6:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Dinner | Closed Sunday - Thursday
Friday and Saturday 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Shor To Go:
Breakfast |Open Daily 6:30 AM - 11:30 AM
All Day Dining|Sunday - Thursday Noon - 6:00 PM
Friday and Saturday Noon - 10:00 PM
Based on the current guidelines, our resort offers several outdoor dining option locations and open-air social spaces. Enjoy your meal in the California sunshine, find a shaded umbrella table, or relax in our Lobby Veranda. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the resort at (949) 729-1234.
· Oasis, Indulge, and Serenity pools are open with social distancing measures in place and following the State of California's guidelines.
- Our pool staff will be available to assist with your food and beverage needs daily. To place an order simply text your order to (949) 518-0490 for poolside delivery or arrange to pick up your order. All three of our pools will be open from 8 :00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Cabana rentals can be arranged through our guest services team. Send us a text at
(949) 518-0490 or email us at email@example.com . Once on the property, you can phone us by dialing “0” from any house phone.
- The whirlpool is closed at this time.
Back Bay Golf Course - Open Daily 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Bike and Beach Rentals - Open Daily 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Fitness Center - Closed in compliance with a mandate issued by the state of California.
Fire pits – Available for reserve nightly 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Included in your resort fee.
Purchase S’mores from guest services or text 949-518-0490.
Resort Fee Policy
During your stay at you’ll enjoy endless benefits. Take your time to indulge in exclusive benefits back at our hotel, including:
Premium wireless internet for up to 6 devices
Green fees/club rentals at Back Bay Golf Course
Beach cruisers (up to 2 hours complimentary)
Tea and coffee in the room
Tranquility kits with ear plugs and sleep masks
Variety of games Including shuffleboard, giant chess, ping pong, foosball, soccer nets, volleyball etc.
Water slide and splash pad
3 pools with separate whirlpool surronded by inviting lounges in our tropical resort setting with new cabanas
24-hour fitness center with 2 Peloton stationary bikes
Commemorative kid's cup
Fresh baked cookie upon arrival
Business center/computer access
Local and 800 calls fees waived
Beach kits available (includes 2 chairs and an umbrella)
Kid's picnic tables
In season recreation-led activities at the Oasis Pool
Friday night s'mores (March - September)
Dive in movie (June - September)
A daily resort fee of $30 plus taxes will apply to all room nights
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
$150 for 1-6 nights
Additional deep cleaning fee of $150 for nights 7-30
An additional fee will be assessed at the Hotel’s discretion for stays longer than 30 nights