Safety First, Wellbeing Always
Our top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues back to Hyatt properties is doing it safely, with your wellbeing in mind. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, follow procedures and protocols developed in consideration from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local authorities and other leading organizations and experts.
As we welcome you back, you can have peace of mind knowing we are taking precautionary measures across Hyatt hotels worldwide to maintain a safe environment for our guests, customers, and colleagues. Specifically, here are some enhanced cleanliness and wellbeing measures that you will see and experience at Hyatt hotels in the Americas
Updated Safety Procedures as of July 30, 2021.
Effective immediately, due to the location of Hyatt Regency Newport Beach in an area of high transmissions, according to the CDC's tracking, face coverings are required in hotel indoor public areas for vaccinated and unvaccinated guests and colleagues.
Places you must wear a mask:
· While inside, or entering our resort, meeting or event spaces, and all other public spaces.
Places you do not need to wear a mask:
· In your guest room
· Outdoors or while eating or drinking
Updated Safety Procedures continued
· Our team has increased the disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in areas such as lobbies, guestrooms, meeting/event space, recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons, and employee areas using a hospital-grade disinfectant.
· Valet service is available and the front-drive is designated as a guest drop off for unpacking vehicles and sanitized bell carts will be available for guest’s use. The front-drive will also be available for ADA assistance.
· Hand sanitizer stations are placed in prominent areas throughout the resort’s public spaces and entrances.
· The updated arrival process now includes a plexiglass barrier at the front desk for a contact-free check-in experience.
· Social distancing is required in all public areas and meeting space. There are social distancing signage and floor decals displayed throughout the resort. Furniture in the lobby, pool deck, lobby lounge, and other relaxation areas have been rearranged to allow for proper distancing.
· All colleagues are trained and certified in the updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness.
· Cleaning and sanitization include the use of hospital-grade disinfectants as well as exploring and testing the use of electrostatic sprayers.
· We are also implementing enhanced cleaning protocols for guestrooms, including the removal of high-touch items and minimizing the number of times our hotel teams enter guestrooms. Our resort is not offering housekeeping stayover service at this time.
· Extra trash bags will be provided in your room for placement outside of your guest room by noon for pickup.
· Towel refreshes and extra amenities (as needed) can be arranged through our guest services team
· Please text us at 949-518-0490 or call us by dialing “0” from any house phone.
· Oasis, Indulge, and Serenity pools are open with social distancing measures in place and following the State of California's guidelines.
- Our pool staff will be available to assist with your food and beverage needs daily. To place an order simply text your order to (949) 518-0490 for poolside delivery or arrange to pick up your order. All three of our pools will be open from 8 :00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Cabana rentals can be arranged through our guest services team. Send us a text at
(949) 518-0490 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Once on the property, you can phone us by dialing “0” from any house phone.
- The whirlpool is closed at this time.
Back Bay Golf Course - Open Daily 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Bike and Beach Rentals - Open Daily 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Fire pits – Available for reserve nightly 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Included in your resort fee.
Purchase S’mores from guest services or text 949-518-0490.
Resort Fee Policy
During your stay at you’ll enjoy endless benefits. Take your time to indulge in exclusive benefits back at our hotel, including:
Premium Wireless Internet for up to 6 devices
Green Fees/Club Rentals at Back Bay Golf Course
Beach Cruisers (up to 2 hours complimentary)
Variety of Games including shuffleboard, giant chess, ping pong, fussball, volleyball etc
Water Slide and Splash Pad
24 Fitness Center with 2 Pelotons
3 Pools and 3 Hot Tubs
In Season-Recreation led activities at the Oasis Pool.
Beach Kits Available (includes 2 chairs and an umbrella)
Business Center/Computer Access
Local and 800 Calls
Personalized Guest Request texting service for 24 hour assistance
Electric Car Charging Based on Availability and upon request
Saturday Dive In Movies (Seasonally)
Fire Pit Experiences
A daily resort fee of $35 plus taxes will apply to all room nights
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
$150 for 1-6 nights
Additional deep cleaning fee of $150 for nights 7-30
An additional fee will be assessed at the Hotel’s discretion for stays longer than 30 nights