1 of 1
Carmel Valley Ranch
Carmel Valley Ranch is an oasis in central California’s wine country, just a short drive from Monterey and an hour from Silicon Valley. Here, families, couples, and groups can focus on fun and the finer things—exciting activities, intensely local cuisine, championship golf, a spa, and even an on-site creamery.
EAT & DRINK
Room rates are based on double occupancy (2 adults per suite). A charge of $50 will be added to the nightly room rate for each additional person sixteen (16) years and older. Maximum occupancy per suite is five (5) guests. Santa Lucia Suites have a maximum occupancy of three (3) guests.
Rates are subject to 10.8% tax, $2 daily county fee and daily resort fee $45 (subject to change) to provide you with the following services:
* Lodge self-service coffee station
* S'mores by the Lodge Pool (nightly)
* Three swimming pools, two for adults and one dedicated to families
* Access to 1 Fitness Center (River Ranch)
* Variety of Fitness Classes such as yoga, H2O Flow, TRX, Battle Rope
& Circuit Training, indoor cycling, barre strength, body pump and
other seasonal activities.
* Tennis double mixer
* Guided hikes
* Organic garden tour
* Chicken Chat
* "Ask the Farmer!" with Farmer Mark
* Fireside Fun with the Naturalist
* Horeshoe Loop hike, Ridgeview hike, Golden Hour hike
* Other seasonal activities
* Complimentary Wi-Fi in-suite and public areas
* Shuttle services within The Ranch
* In-Suite Nespresso coffee and bottled water replenished daily