Resort Fee Policy
A daily resort fee of $45 plus tax will apply to all room nights. With a stay at Royal Palms Resort and Spa, you'll gain access to all the benefits that our luxury Phoenix resort has to offer, including:
- Access to the 24-Hour Gym and Exclusive Fitness Classes
- 10% Discount on Alvadora Spa Boutique *restrictions may apply
- Local phone calls
- Use of the hotel’s business center including incoming faxes
- Mixology classes in the MixUP featuring handcrafted seasonal cocktails
- Guided History and Art tours of property
- Transportation to Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall and Old Town Scottsdale, Camelback Mountain Trail Heads– based on availability
- Welcome beverage upon arrival
- Hiking kit which includes bottled water, granola bar, sunscreen, insect repellent, trail maps and backpack
- Lawn games to include giant Jenga, giant Connect Four, Corn Hole, Skittle ball, and Yardzee
- Notary Services
- Infused water, sunscreen and daily delighter at the pool
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, including Tesla
- Resort Bicycles
- Morning Coffee Service
Everyone needs a vacation, even our furry family members! Pets are welcomed at Royal Palms Resort & Spa and can also experience our Royal Paws pet program as well during their visit. It is encouraged to note on your reservation that you are traveling with your pet, so we can better assist with room placement and providing Royal Paws information.
Pets are welcomed on the sidewalks, grass, public spaces and patio areas. Please refrain from inviting your pet inside the restaurants or at the pool, unless as a registered service animal.
We do ask to provide a personal cell phone at check in with the front desk team for just in case situations around excessive barking or late night disturbances.
While away from the room without your pet, we encourage the use of “Dog on Vacation” door hanger. To schedule a designated time for housekeeping, please dial “0” for service.