The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Hyatt. This policy is designed for the protection of our guests and associates and pertains to the presence of firearms on hotel premises.
Hyatt recognizes that guests or visitors may legally possess firearms for a variety of legitimate purposes. This policy is intended to create a safe environment for all guests and visitors by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms on our premises.
Hotel premises are private property. Guests of a Hyatt hotel who lawfully are permitted to possess a firearm may bring such firearm onto hotel premises for storage purposes only. Any hotel guest who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state and local laws with respect to firearms, in the jurisdiction where the hotel is located and ensuring that:
· All handguns, firearms and ammunition must be transported into and out of hotel property in a concealed fashion
· The firearm is secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container provided by the guest securely safeguarded at all times in a guest room or personal vehicle, to include when transporting the firearm into or out of the hotel.
Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises. A blanket exception to the restrictions described in this policy statement applies only to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel, who are on duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties. No exemption to this policy is allowed for private persons, even those licensed and permitted to carry a firearm, and/or where applicable, to conceal-carry a firearm.
Questions concerning this policy or its implementation may be addressed to Hyatt’s Global Security department.
Hyatt Regency Frisco is proud to be a pet-friendly hotel. A $75 pet fee applies per stay.
- Pet must be licensed and wear ID tags at all times in the hotel
- Pets are not allowed in common areas, including the fitness center, restaurants, bar or pool
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when in public areas
- Dogs must be attended at all times, unless left in a kennel in the guest room
- Guests must leave a cellphone number with the front desk so we may contact if necessary
- Guests need to call extension 0 to arrange cleaning time each day; otherwise, room will not be serviced by housekeeping
- Guests need to call extension 56 to arrange cleaning time each day; otherwise, room will not be serviced by housekeeping
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets
- A designated dog walking area is available for guests traveling with dogs, complete with convenient, fully stocked clean-up stations
- Dogs must be settled in their guest room by 9:30 p.m.
- Guests are responsible for all damage caused by their pets
- After departure, any damages found upon guest room inspection will be billed to the guest
- Aggressive breeds are not permitted
Note: Reservations must be made three days in advance by calling +1 800 233 1234.
Smoking and Age Policies
Hyatt Regency Frisco – Dallas is a nonsmoking hotel.
Guests must be at least 18 years of age to rent and check into a room.