Hyatt Regency Bethesda is a pet-friendly hotel for pets under 45 pounds, so feel free to bring your furry friend along on your next visit. We just ask you to review our pet policy and guidelines below:
- One-time pet fee is $100 for up to seven nights.
- Pets are not allowed for stays lasting more than 14 days.
- Housekeeping will inspect room upon guest departure to ensure there is no pet damage and no need for additional fees.
Pet Waiver Information
Guests must agree to the following conditions while staying at Hyatt Regency Bethesda with their pet:
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after pet while on property.
- Pets are not allowed in the food and beverage outlets, unless it is a guide pet.
- Guest must be present in the room and pet must be caged when requesting Housekeeping Service, Engineering requests or In-Room Dining orders.
- Guest is responsible for any noise disruptions pet may cause during stay.
- Pet must be up to date with all vaccinations.
- Should any damages occur, guest must pay for damages.
- Guest is responsible for any liability sustained by staff or invitee of the hotel as a result of pet.
You must be 21 years old to check in to your room. Please have a photo ID and credit card ready at the front desk.
- Hyatt is committed to providing a smoke-free environment.
- There is no smoking allowed in the public areas of the hotel or the rooms and suites.
- The hotel will apply a $350 cleaning fee to any guest whose room violates this nonsmoking policy.
- We appreciate your consideration for other guests and ask that you report any smoking in the building immediately.
- Designated outdoor smoking areas are available. Please visit the Front Desk for details.