Destination Fee Inclusions
A daily destination fee of $35 is applied to each room of your stay in order to provide the services and amenities listed below, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Hyatt Place logo tote bag
- Two reusable Hyatt Place Waikiki plastic bottles for water
- Discounted rates for select activities and excursions, Sea Life Park Hawaii, Luau Show, Magic of Polynesia show
- Beach towels
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Discounted one-way transfers to/from Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- $5 daily food-and-beverage credit at the Gallery Kitchen (not cumulative)
- Lei-making class on Wednesdays and Fridays (sign-up required)
- Two reusable Hyatt Place Waikiki masks (upon request)
- Ukulele player on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Access to FloWater dispenser
- Use of body boards, boogie boards and beach volleyball (based on availability)
- Coffee served every morning in lobby
- Active beach toys
- Complimentary appetizer at Tiki's Grill & Bar with purchase of an entrée
At our Honolulu hotel, we understand that pets are family members. We welcome your canine companions on your island vacation.
FEES: For guests staying up to six nights, a $75 nonrefundable pet fee applies. For guests staying up to 30 nights, an additional $100 cleaning fee applies.
WEIGHT LIMITS: Only dogs weighing 50 pounds or less are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a room provided their combined weight does not exceed 75 pounds.