Guests are required to show a valid photo ID at check-in.
Please note a $75 security deposit is charged per night and due upon arrival. This is refundable, pending a successful damage inspection after checkout.
The minimum age for check-in is 18 years old.
Guests staying at Hyatt Centric Montreal can receive packages during their stay.
The first two small packages (less than 30” x 10”) are complimentary; three or more are charged at $10 per package.
Larger packages (greater than 30” x 10”) are all charged at $20 per package.
Prices include receiving, storage and delivery to the room. Prices are exclusive of tax and will be posted to your guest room upon request.
Safety Guidelines and Procedures
Providing a safe and healthy environment for our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for Hyatt Centric Montreal—even more so today. In an effort to ensure a healthy environment and in accordance with the province’s orders, we have implemented safety measures throughout the property.
- Smoking in rooms or in public areas of the hotel is strictly prohibited and against Montreal fire code and carries heavy fines and penalties if this policy is violated.
- Any consumption of alcohol not sold from the hotel in any public areas both indoor and outdoor is strictly forbidden and against the law. Indoor public areas may include, but are not limited to: hotel lobby, elevators, indoor restaurants and bars, fitness center, and foyers for meetings and event spaces.
We are happy to welcome your traveling furry companions. While at the hotel, we ask that you and your four-legged friend follow our Pet Guidelines to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Pets are allowed in guestrooms on any floor
- $75 fee per stay
- Dogs / cats must weigh 30 pounds or less (60 pounds or less combined weight for two)
- Pets are not permitted in the fitness center, pool, event spaces or restaurants.
- All pets must be housebroken
- Please keep your pet on a leash at all times in public spaces
- Please clean up after your pet
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your furry friend settles down by 8:30 p.m. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the front desk in case of an emergency
- If a pet is disturbing hotel guests due to barking or crying, Hyatt Centric Ville-Marie has the right to ask that the pet be taken off the property
- Hyatt Centric Ville-Marie Montreal does not assume any liability for your pet's actions while at the hotel
- Owner will be asked to complete hotel’s animal friendly letter and provide a cell phone number in order to locate the guests in the event of an emergency. If no answer or reply, dog will be moved to an approved local kennel.
- Owner is asked to contact Housekeeping to arrange a daily cleaning time; otherwise, room will not be serviced. The dog may not remain in the room while Housekeeping is providing service.
- Failure to follow procedures can and will result in the Manager on Duty contacting the guest regarding noise complaints and providing kennel options if necessary.
Service Animal Pet Policy
- Deep cleaning fees will not apply for guests with service animals
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas