Minimum Age Restriction
A person of the minimum age requirement must be present at check-in and become a registered guest in the room. Primary guest must be at least 21 years old to check in to the Hyatt Centric Fort Lauderdale. ID must be shown at time of check-in.
Health and Safety
Providing safe and clean environments for guests, customers, and colleagues is a top priority. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, including elevator buttons, doorknobs, and places like public areas, restaurants, meeting spaces, and guestrooms, to ensure our guests and colleagues remain in a healthy and safe environment. We want you to feel at ease when you visit Hyatt Centric Las Olas Fort Lauderdale and know that you will be met with the comfort and level of quality assurance you expect from the Hyatt brand.
- Only accepting credit or debit cards with a chip.
- Credit Card Authorization Forms will only be accepted up to one day prior to arrival.
- The hotel reserves the right to authorize one-night room and tax up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- A $100 deposit per night will be authorized on all credit and debit cards at the time of check-in to cover any incidental charges.
If you have left something at the hotel, please go online to ileftmystuff.com to submit your report on the lost item.
1–5 lbs: $5 per package
5–15 lbs: $10 per package
15–25 lbs: $15 per package
25+ lbs: $20 per package
Firearm Free Facility. Firearms not permitted.
Hyatt is committed to providing a smoke-free environment (including vaping) and any room found to have been smoked in is subject to a smoking fee of no less than $250 plus tax. We appreciate your consideration for other guests and ask that you report any smoking in the building immediately.
- While at the hotel, we ask that you and your four-legged friend follow our Pet Guidelines to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Pets are allowed in guestrooms on any floor and outdoor garden sitting area.
- Pets are not permitted on the pool deck or in our restaurant.
- Per Fort Lauderdale city ordinance, pets are not allowed on the beach. Please contact the hotel for approved pet parks and beaches.
- All pets must be housebroken.
- Please keep your pet on a leash at all times in public spaces.
- Make sure you keep your Pet Hanger sign on your room's doorknob (provided upon arrival). When you wish to have the room cleaned, please dial “0” to establish a time when you will be out for a walk and housekeeping can service your room. Housekeeping provides daily service between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your dog settles down by 8:30 p.m. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the front desk in case of an emergency.
- If a pet is disturbing hotel guests due to barking or crying, Hyatt Centric Las Olas Fort Lauderdale has the right to ask that the pet is taken off property.
- Hyatt Centric Las Olas does not assume any liability for your pet's actions while at the hotel.
Service Animal Pet Policy
- Deep cleaning fees will not apply for guests with service animals.
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas.
Effective for arrivals from October 1, 2020, the hotel will have a Destination Fee of $20 plus tax ($22.60 total) per room, per night.
- Bike rentals with self-guided tour and map of popular sights in Fort Lauderdale (based on availability).
- Two beach chairs and umbrella to take to the beach (based on availability).
- Complimentary companion ticket with the purchase of one entry to NSU Art Museum plus discount at the gift shop.
- Discount on water taxi sightseeing.
- Two Centric welcome drinks.
- Tesla car service two-mile radius drop-off only.
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi for multiple devices.
- Local and 1-800 phone calls.
- Special Hyatt Centric cooling towel.
No Party Policy
OUR HOTEL HAS A STRICT NO PARTY POLICY. Noise complaints are taken very seriously.
Our hotel has a quiet hours policy from 10 p.m.–7 a.m., including but not limited to any rooms with balconies and our rooftop deck Elev8. Eviction after first courtesy warning.
We are a non-smoking hotel with a ZERO TOLERANCE policy. A fee of $250 will be applied to your bill should you smoke in the room (after courtesy warning) and should smoking in the room reoccur, you will be asked to leave (after first courtesy warning) from the hotel.
Maximum occupancy per room: Occupancy over two people in each room will be subject to an additional $10 plus taxes charge per person per night for any additional person (after two guests). Maximum occupancy in any room type is four people.
If there is any evidence of a party, including excessive amounts of bottles and cups or outside food cartons, it will be considered as “Excessively dirty rooms” and guests will be charged $150.