Destination Fee Policy
A daily destination fee of $39 is applied to each room of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities designed to enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- $10 nightly F&B credit redeemable at Top of the Hyatt
- Daily 1-hour bicycle rentals: Choose one standard bicycle per guest room, per day at Wheel Fun Rentals. See vouchers for more information.
- One (1) water sports rental: Rental of one kayak or paddleboard per stay
- One (1) shoeshine: Joey's Shoe Shine, one per stay, no bottos or suede, gratuity not included
- High speed premium internet
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in meeting space (restrictions apply)
- Rollaway bed rental: King rooms only, one per stay
- Unlimited phone calls: local and domestic long distance
- Acess to The New York Times and Financial Times in-room app.
- One (1) 1-hour ticket for Harbor Tour per stay: modern yacht, 360-degree views, indoor and outdoor seating, snack bar and full-service bar, photo opportunities ($28 value, adult ticket)
- 20% discount on tours, rentals or lessons at Everyday California
- 10% off spa and nail services at Hyde Edwards Salon & Spa
- VIP shopping pass: free and discounted items from local shops and restaurants at Seaport Village, located directly outside Seaport Tower
- 20% off nail and spa services at Seaport Nails & Spa
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is a pet-friendly hotel.
- $100 pet cleaning fee will apply per stay for up to 6 nights.
- Additional $100 deep cleaning fee per stay from 7–30 nights.
- For stays over 30 nights, a deep cleaning fee will be at the hotel's discretion.
- Only dogs weighing 50 lbs (22.68 kg) or under will be permitted.
- Two dogs may stay in a guest room, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs.
As a precautionary measure to help protect the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues, Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is no longer exchanging or accepting cash as a payment. All major credit cards are accepted.
Incoming and Outgoing Packages
A handling and storage fee will apply for all incoming and outgoing packages. Price per package:
- Envelope $7
- Pack $10
- Box (under 17” up to 20 lbs) $29
- Box (over 17” up to 50 lbs) $48
- Plastic cases/luggage/golf clubs $75
- Display booth $95
- Crates/Pallets (larger than 48” x 40”) $300
- Double Pallets (larger than 48” x 40”) $570
- $10 fee will be added to boxes exceeding max weight
For additional information or guest packaging inquiries, please email email@example.com
No Smoking Policy
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego does not allow smoking in any guest rooms. Rooms that are found to be in violation of this policy will be charged a one-time smoking fee of $500.