A modern fitness center and personal trainers facilitate purposeful workouts.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we are taking precautionary measures in consideration of guidance shared by various organizations in an effort to maintain a clean and safe environment for our guests and colleagues. Please take note of the following rules for the usage of the fitness club:
- Make an appointment. Otherwise, there may be a waiting time
- You must already be wearing training clothes when entering the club
- Disinfect or wash your hands when entering the club
- All guests must be registered
- Refrain from greeting rituals (shaking hands, etc.)
- Keep a distance of three meters from other people
- High-intensity training is prohibited
- Disinfect equipment before and after training
- A maximum of three people may be in the fitness club at the same time
- When the number of authorized guests in the fitness club has been reached, the maximum training duration is 60 minutes
- Placing towels on the fitness equipment is mandatory
Disinfectant for the fitness equipment is available in our Puls Club. The club is cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals.
We would like to inform you that, in accordance with the hygiene regulations of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia, the use of the swimming pool is prohibited.