†Not all Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels located outside of the United States offer free breakfast.
Member Rate is valid for World of Hyatt members in good standing at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts. To qualify for the Member Rate, guests must make their reservation via Hyatt.com or contact a Global Contact Center and, at the time of booking, provide their World of Hyatt membership number and request the Member Rate. To join World of Hyatt, please visit worldofhyatt.com or complete enrollment at time of reservation. Member Rate is up to 10% off the Standard Rate, is non-transferrable and is valid for up to 2 guest rooms per World of Hyatt member, per stay. Member Rate is not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held stays, groups/conventions, and may not be combined with any other rates, promotions or offers. Member Rate is per room, per night based on single or double occupancy, unless otherwise stated, and excludes tax, incidental charges or any other hotel specific charges. Room upgrades and extra guests will be subject to additional charges. Member Rate is subject to individual hotel cancellation and no-show policy as provided at time of reservation. Limited number of rooms allocated to this rate; reservations subject to availability. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods, special events, or extreme demand, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted). Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this rate at any time without notice. Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Centric®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Residence Club®, World of Hyatt® and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2017 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
**Best Rate Guarantee
Hyatt guarantees that it provides the lowest online bookable rate for room reservations at Hyatt hotels and resorts available to the general public on the Internet, subject to the following terms and conditions:
What you must do to be eligible for the Hyatt Best Rate Guarantee:
- If you find a publicly available and immediately bookable room-only rate on the Internet for a Hyatt hotel or resort (“Competing Rate”) that is lower than the room rate available for the same reservation that you booked on a Hyatt website (e.g., same hotel, same type of room, same number of guests, same dates of stay, same length of stay, same guarantee and cancellation policies, and same booking conditions); and
- When multiple publicly available and immediately bookable room-only rates for a comparable stay are available through a Hyatt website, you must reserve through that Hyatt website the lowest comparable rate to the Competing Rate found on the Internet (e.g., same hotel, same type of room, same number of guests, same dates of stay, same length of stay, same guarantee and cancellation policies, and same booking conditions).
- Submit your claim request with Hyatt as described below within 24 hours of both booking on Hyatt.com and finding the Competing Rate.
What you must do to submit a claim for the Hyatt Best Rate Guarantee:
- Submit your claim request online via our online claim form in English (or call 1-888-96 HYATT (1-888-964-9288) or your local Hyatt Global Contact Center to submit a claim in a language other than English).
- Review the rate and cancellation policies for any reservation you make on a Hyatt website. Those policies may note certain reservations may be non-cancellable once booked, and a cancellation charge may apply in other instances if the reservation is cancelled after the deadline identified in the rate and cancellation policies.
What Hyatt will do if you qualify for the Hyatt Best Rate Guarantee:
- If Hyatt confirms the availability of the Competing Rate on the Internet, Hyatt agrees to match the Competing Rate for the same reservation that you booked through a Hyatt website, plus provide you with a credit worth fifty U.S. dollars ($50 USD) (“Credit”) that you can apply to the room rate on a future stay at a Hyatt hotel or resort booked through Hyatt.com and completed within one year of the date the Credit is issued.
- In the event that the Competing Rate is in a different currency than the Hyatt.com rate, Hyatt shall convert the Competing Rate and the Hyatt.com rate into a common currency chosen by Hyatt in Hyatt’s sole discretion. If, after conversion to the same currency, a Competing Rate is less than one percent (1%) lower than the Hyatt.com rate, then such Competing Rate shall not qualify for the Best Rate Guarantee. Such deviations are often the result of fluctuations in currency exchange rates and other factors beyond Hyatt’s control.
- If you have already booked a prepaid stay on Hyatt.com, and find a Competing Rate that meets these Terms and Conditions, then Hyatt will refund the full amount originally charged to your credit card for the rate booked on Hyatt.com and charge your credit card for the full stay based on the new rate. Note that only one Credit per qualifying reservation will be issued.
- In the event a Best Rate Guarantee claim is approved for a guest who lives in a country that uses a currency other than U.S. Dollars, Hyatt may decide, in its sole discretion, to convert the Credit to another currency. In such instances, the guest acknowledges that the actual Credit amount may vary due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates.
What rules apply to Credits issued under the Hyatt Best Rate Guarantee:
You must complete the stay that is the subject of your Best Rate Guarantee claim in order to receive the Credit.
The Credit is valid for one year from the date it is issued.
For any reservation that is the subject of a Hyatt Best Rate Guarantee claim, only one Credit will be issued if that claim is approved.
The new future reservation must be booked after the date the Credit is issued and must be for a Standard Rate, Advance Purchase Rate or Member Rate room. For clarity, in order to apply the Credit to a future stay the check-out date of that future stay must be no more than twelve (12) months from the date the Credit was issued.
The Credit can only be applied to guestroom rate and is not valid on spa, restaurant, room service or any other in-hotel outlet, or service charges, mandatory resort fees, gratuities applicable taxes or incidental expenses.
The Hyatt Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to:
- Claims submitted within 24 hours of first available check-in time for the related reservation.
- Opaque or auction sites where the hotel brand and/or the specific hotel is not known until booking is finalized. Examples of these types of sites include, but are not limited to, Priceline and Hotwire.
- Web sites that “package” travel, entertainment, hotel and/or food components such as airfare and hotel stay, hotel stay and car rental, hotel stay and restaurant voucher, etc. Examples of package websites include, but are not limited to, Delta Vacations.
- Rates that require a membership to complete a booking, regardless of whether the membership requires a fee, is free, or if membership is automatically created as part of the booking process. Examples of sites where these types of rates may be found include but are not limited to, travelzoo.com, jetsetter.com and vacationist.com.
- Packaged rates that include service charges, meals, coupons, parking, services, or other amenities or charges.
- Qualified discount rates including, but not limited to, Government, AAA or Senior Citizen Discounts.
- Unpublished, negotiated rates with corporations, travel agencies, groups, associations or other rates that are specifically agreed upon by Hyatt (or a Hyatt hotel or resort) and a specified and limited group, and are not publicly available.
- Rates that are only available with a coupon, discount code, or other similar special offer.
- Hyatt Residence Club properties, Hyatt Vacation Club properties or any residential or extended stay apartment properties (e.g. The Galleria Residences in Dubai).
- Rates available on Ctrip.com.
- Rates that are not immediately bookable. To clarify, certain third party websites do not provide an immediate email confirmation of the booking after completion of the reservation or are confirmed as “on request” or similar status with confirmation sent at a later time. These third party sites are deemed not immediately bookable and are not valid.
Additional Best Rate Guarantee Terms:
- A Hyatt Best Rate Guarantee claim will be denied if Hyatt is unable to independently verify the booking circumstances of the third party site where the Competing Rate was purchased through that third party site’s booking terms and conditions, frequently asked questions or other similar, publicly available language.
- Some jurisdictions require that room rates include applicable taxes. For purposes of Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee, only Competing Rates that include such applicable taxes will be compared against Hyatt’s tax-inclusive room rates. If such tax-inclusive Competing Rate is lower than Hyatt’s tax-inclusive room rate, and otherwise complies with the Terms and Conditions, then the Hyatt Best Rate Guarantee may apply.
- The Hyatt Best Rate Guarantee applies only to the room rate for the duration of the reservation and does not apply to taxes, tariffs or fees imposed by a governmental authority (e.g., federal, state or local) or any gratuities, guest incidental charges, food and beverage charges, resort fees, and any other fees or charges that you may incur during your stay.
- The number of World of Hyatt points awarded to you if you are a World of Hyatt member will be based on the room rate actually paid by you upon checkout.
- A claim form may be rejected by Hyatt if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a non-Hyatt website or mobile application that is in an unsupported language.
- Hyatt may deny claims relating to a time during which Hyatt.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, technical issue or circumstance beyond Hyatt’s reasonable control. Examples of which include, but are not limited to, the following: any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; viruses or technical or mechanical malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable cable or satellite systems; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; or lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or claim information.
- Hyatt may deny claims concerning a Hyatt hotel or resort that will no longer be operating under a Hyatt brand on the date of the stay.
- Any disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions or Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee offer shall be resolved individually, without resort to class action, and shall be governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- All decisions regarding Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee will be made by Hyatt in its sole discretion. The Hyatt Best Rate Guarantee is subject to change or revocation at any time.